Florida fishing

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
I never gave this a thought, but will a magnet pick up gold? A couple years ago some idiot stopped here with a flat tire and no spare. He had been up the river panning for gold. And he said his kids had been using magnets. I gave him a ride to town to get a tire. Him, his wife, and all four kids the elevator didn't go all the way to the top. We were just so happy to get them gone I never gave a thought to anything that had been said.

I never gave this a thought, but will a magnet pick up gold? A couple years ago some idiot stopped here with a flat tire and no spare. He had been up the river panning for gold. And he said his kids had been using magnets. I gave him a ride to town to get a tire. Him, his wife, and all four kids the elevator didn't go all the way to the top. We were just so happy to get them gone I never gave a thought to anything that had been said.
A magnet will not pick up gold. It's a good way to check for fake gold. If a magnet sticks its fake.

Pretty much. I don't know how far they drove on the flat but it was shredded. Wife came down our driveway asking for help. I went up to their car. Told him to take the wheel off and I would give him a ride to the tire store. It was a hot day so I told her that she and the kids should go down to the house to get in the shade. Thirty miles in to town and then back. Plus the time getting a tire mounted. Dropped him off at their car. Drove down to the house and parked. The wife said next time I will drive the guy to the tire store. She never let them in the house but they turned every thing they could lay their hands on upside down. If it would break they broke it. Wife put the dog in the back porch and locked the door. One little retarded girl kept throwing herself at the door trying to get to the dog. The dog was pretty friendly but no way use to that type of behavior. We were happy to see them go.

Latest posts