Florida condo

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score

Would just like to take a moment to remember the victims, their families, and friends during this time. As well as all the rescue people. This is so heartbreaking to me, I can't even imagine being a rescue worker or a victims family. Prayers to the victims, victims families who have lost loved ones and rescue worker ect.( I'm sure I leave tons of people out who are helping I mean all the people helping.)

Why is the Israeli Army helping?

I think it's great they are helping just didn't understand why.

😓
Oh my goodness there could be people trapped inside still alive, unable to get out or hurt. This is horrible.

PS I don't think the monitor meveins any Ivrit! (doesn't speak Hebrew!
Blessed are you, Lord

Barukh atah Adonai, Eloheinu, Melekh ha'olam. Blessed are you, Lord, our God, sovereign of the universe. ... A popular expression containing this phrase is Baruch HaShem, meaning "Thank God" (literally, "Blessed be the Name").

Google helps.

I knew it was BAD couldn't imagine how horrible...😓 💔 it's good they were all trying to help each others survive and get out safely. I'm not so sure I could have been helping after seeing the other part of the apartment collapse, I feel a little panic and urgency. Never know unless in that situation... than again I know I'd be trying to help anybody could.

Hits a little close to home for me. I was trapped in the debris/rubble of my home after a tornado for about 4 hours. It was a loooong 4 hours. The pain was pretty intense as well.

Hits a little close to home for me. I was trapped in the debris/rubble of my home after a tornado for about 4 hours. It was a loooong 4 hours. The pain was pretty intense as well.

We are glad you got out safe. I believe most people don't actually think of the affect it has on people involved or what people that survive may have went through. When it first happened one of my acquaintances was in Florida I asked if she heard about it. She said yea, like it was no big deal it didn't affect her personally. After I sent her the news stories she didn't know people were missing and died. I'm not sure what she thought when a 12 story condo collapsed. As if it was an empty building. I have no clue. I guess I think more about things than some people even if it doesn't directly affect me. I'm tore up over it for the victims, survivors, and even the recuse works getting out safe. I couldn't even imagine the hectic ground zero.

Praying for these people. 🙏🏽

Latest posts