Flooding in TN

Help Support CattleToday:

The twins 7 month old baby's that died tore me up. That had a gofundme set up for them just for $5,000 to help with the funeral and such. One person on their donation $5000. I think it was up to $19,000 yesterday. I disagree with the gofundme simple cause of the fact most people take advantage of them. It's the ones like these people that I'd bet could really use one. Not the ones you see raise money $50,000 plus for funerals next week or so out buying new cars or on vacations. Keep praying for me apparently the prayers or the devil got me judging people sometimes I normally really try not to do. I've personally seen this done to many times. It will make you bitter about the gofundmes. Lots of time the gofundme and fund raiser doesn't even pay for the funeral or whatever it says either.
When I first saw this story it tore me up, such a tragedy peoples lives lost. Material things can be replaced but you can't replace love ones. People get so attracted to material things that shouldn't matter yet should value people.