Flavor of the month

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Last month it was Piedmontese, this month it's brangus. Any bets as to what will be the flavor next month?

dun

dun":3jd097lp said:
Last month it was Piedmontese, this month it's brangus. Any bets as to what will be the flavor next month?

dun

I agree with you Dun. We don't need these guys to hop on here pushing their breed down everyone elses throat.

Dun, Every breed has their moment in the limelight or in the crosshairs of some. How about we try Black Welch next?

OK I'll admit it....I am too dumb to live.
I can't seem to vote on the Brangus poll???
Should there be a button or something?
I am happy that there are so many purebred breeders out there!
Without them I couldn't breed "Hillbilly Stew"....better than Angus,Hereford,Gelbvieh or Brangus... it's all of them!
Every breed has something to contribute. It's important to select your bull for the attributes his breed brings to the table.
Maybe my grand kids will one day post a poll about hillbilly stew????

Hillbilly

we all do it. when i first got on here i promoted beefmaster. then i realized how annoying the people doing the same with murray gray and simmental were at the time so i :stop: ed. once the new wears off he will simmer down. at least hes promoting one of the better breeds.

PATB":3hnigryu said:
Dun, Every breed has their moment in the limelight or in the crosshairs of some. How about we try Black Welch next?

Or Chianina - Dexter, a Chieter / Dexnina

dun

dun":1sqzncpb said:
PATB":1sqzncpb said:

Or Chianina - Dexter, a Chieter / Dexnina

dun
How about bramstein X herfstein

You have to be Registered and Logged In to vote in the polls!

Thanks Macon,
I'm logged in autopilot from work but havn't set it up @ home yet and forgot my password.
Also don't know how to put someone elses post in a box to reply to.
Probably in a "how to" folder some where?

Hillbilly

hillbilly":16azsilj said:
You have to be Registered and Logged In to vote in the polls!

Thanks Macon,
I'm logged in autopilot from work but havn't set it up @ home yet and forgot my password.
Also don't know how to put someone elses post in a box to reply to.
Probably in a "how to" folder some where?

Hillbilly

nope. just click on the "Quote" button inside the post box you want to reply to.

la4angus":m5aa125h said:
txag, how do you get a box around just one or two sentences, to quote.

after you hit the "Quote" button & it brings up the message box, go up into the original post, delete whatever you don't want to comment on.

after you hit the "Quote" button & it brings up the message box, go up into the original post, delete whatever you don't want to comment on.[/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate all of your patence.

Hillbilly

Latest posts