Flatbed for a chevy 2500

Help Support CattleToday:

rockcreekfarm

Reaction score
I have a 2000 chevy 2500 and I would like to put a metal flatbed on it. I can't seem to find anyone around my area (Northwest NC) that sells beds for 3/4 ton truck. They only carry beds for ton trucks. Does anyone know what company sells flatbeds for 3/4 ton signal wheeled trucks? I don't think I can afford a aluminum bed but what are some prices metal vs aluminum?

I have Cadet brand on my f250. Around here used ones run around $500 and new ones $1500-$2000. If it was my truck and it was 12 years old I would definately go with used, you can always have it painted to give it a newer appearance.

CM makes a good bed to fit a single wheel truck. I had a CM bed put on my dually truck, when I dropped my truck off,there was a guy picking his truck up. It was a new Toyota Tundra, It looked darn good.

Where are you located? You might could talk with a local metal shop and see if they could build you one.

I would look long and hard at the CM truck bed. I saw one on a new style Dodge, it had rust already and the paint was peeling. Had some kind of rails that went in the stake pockets and they were cheap and thin. I like the way they look, just not very heavyduty.

rockcreekfarm":3p13hgqo said:
I have a 2000 chevy 2500 and I would like to put a metal flatbed on it. I can't seem to find anyone around my area (Northwest NC) that sells beds for 3/4 ton truck. They only carry beds for ton trucks. Does anyone know what company sells flatbeds for 3/4 ton signal wheeled trucks? I don't think I can afford a aluminum bed but what are some prices metal vs aluminum?
Odds are that the brand they sell, can/does make the bed for your truck.Have to wait for it to come in. Its that way here, most stock beds fro the duallies and have to order the srw beds in.

jedstivers":19v2z8fu said:
CM has. The bed I want on my single wheel 06' 3/4 ton. About $3500

Jed, if you don't mind me asking, which model are you looking at?

fitz

jedstivers":obin25jk said:
fitz":obin25jk said:
jedstivers":obin25jk said:
CM has. The bed I want on my single wheel 06' 3/4 ton. About $3500

Jed, if you don't mind me asking, which model are you looking at?

fitz
I don't really know, it's the only one that's skirted and will fit a short bed.

That's fine. Guy I used to work with had an SK put on a single wheel Dodge 2500. His truck originally had an eight ft. box. I was thinking about that model for my truck. Just hadn't priced one. Thanks.

fitz

Angus Cowman":1djts04p said:
Fitz
I think from looking at their website
Jed is wanting the SK model also
Boss if your reading this I want the SS AL model but would settle for the SS or RD

Jed, I would think AC needs a "BS" model.

jedstivers":u91l5kz7 said:
Angus Cowman":u91l5kz7 said:
Fitz
I think from looking at their website
Jed is wanting the SK model also
Boss if your reading this I want the SS AL model but would settle for the SS or RD
10-4, I'll get right to it.
Boss, while your at it I could use a hydra bed. Thanks, and I'll be at work the first day after its installed. :D

Latest posts