Flat

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Now this is scary a third of our millennials believe the earth is flat.
This according to a recent survey, if this is true our future is scarier than I thought.

I wonder how they tie that in with "climate change " at the poles.

Those folks in Colorado say that if their state was as flat as Texas, it would be twice as big.

That ranch I am buying in Oregon is flat as a table top........ that someone cut the legs off on one side.

Not just millennials. Girl I went to high school with is totally convinced and spewed her propaganda on Facebook every day. I ended up blocking her from my news feed.

Sure ain't much flat around here.
I am bit surprised that very many young folks would hold that view, with the emphasis of it being round taught in schools. I would think that there would be a negative view of those having that view by that age group. I have heard some references to the effect of well such and such folks still think the world is flat, and I can imagine it being said by the more educated and or young folks.

I'm more worried about the people that look for and read stuff like this on the internet.
Then, unbelievable to me, they pass it on so others can read it also.
What kind of website do you start at to get sent to things like that. Gs

plumber_greg":30chdubo said:
I'm more worried about the people that look for and read stuff like this on the internet.
Then, unbelievable to me, they pass it on so others can read it also.
What kind of website do you start at to get sent to things like that. Gs

Fox News

From the house on my new place to the top of my hill behind it is 1.03 miles in a straight line. The elevation difference is just under 2,000 feet. Not real flat.

A lot of things are being taught in the Religious dominated schools that is not fact but fiction. A person told me the other day that after we took God out of the schools the schools went to heck. I asked him what about God in Church. discussion ended there.

hurleyjd":2mqrio2f said:
A lot of things are being taught in the Religious dominated schools that is not fact but fiction. A person told me the other day that after we took God out of the schools the schools went to heck. I asked him what about God in Church. discussion ended there.

Lot of churches have taken him out as well for feel good sermons and pass the plate.

Caustic Burno":3sd2qxfe said:
hurleyjd":3sd2qxfe said:

Lot of churches have taken him out as well for feel good sermons and pass the plate.

I've noticed our Sunday school won't touch the books of prophesy. We started studying the book of Revelation and talked about our feelings (lol). A better topic would have been events that haven't happened yet. Babylon and what not.

Also noticed that several of the preachers that came through did not believe in the Devil.

shaz":13by98kk said:
Caustic Burno":13by98kk said:
hurleyjd":13by98kk said:

I've noticed our Sunday school won't touch the books of prophesy. We started studying the book of Revelation and talked about our feelings (lol). A better topic would have been events that haven't happened yet. Babylon and what not.

Also noticed that several of the preachers that came through did not believe in the Devil.

Most preachers today won't touch the book of Jude either.

Caustic Burno":1jv9j4t2 said:
hurleyjd":1jv9j4t2 said:

I wish they'd get that "Like" button fixed.

Caustic Burno":eaj0vnyc said:
shaz":eaj0vnyc said:
Caustic Burno":eaj0vnyc said:

And some removed 7 entire books from the accepted Canon of Scripture.

TexasBred":2ox726fq said:
Caustic Burno":2ox726fq said:
shaz":2ox726fq said:

And some removed 7 entire books from the accepted Canon of Scripture.

Huh? Which books?
I've always wondered how the Canon was developed in the first place. There must have been one before the council of Nicaea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts