Flat locked

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Flat got locked bcs y'all went and used the "G" word.

As for flat earth....
28% of the world's population is Muslim and the Koran is interpreted by muslim scholars as teaching the earth is flat.
Because it is a form of a cult questioning its' teachings is not allowed, so it comes down to believe it or else for many
by glossing over it and moving on to another subject.

Several years ago I was talking with a foreign born Muslim daughter of a Muslim doctor.
She was enrolled in college and I was surprised by such a lack of understanding of science by an intelligent young
woman from a well educated family. But she was a wiz at advanced mathematics.

Son of Butch":1y07ifzb said:

As for flat earth....
28% of the world's population is Muslim and the Koran is interpreted by muslim scholars as teaching the earth is flat.
Because it is a form of a cult questioning its' teachings is not allowed, so it comes down to believe it or else for many

Several years ago I was talking with a foreign born Muslim daughter of a Muslim doctor.
She was enrolled in college and I was surprised by such a lack of understanding of science by an intelligent young

Many of the early Christians were told what to think and believe as well.
Lot of it had to do with simple illiteracy and there where no printed copies of anything. Government and church were very corrupt and interwoven. Big difference is there were questions that arose and different interpretations in the 13th or 14th centuries on the gift of grace.
Another huge distinction is free choice versus no choice.

As for the world is flat....
Religion has a history of impeding the advancement of learning and new discovery.

i watched some science show and it said something like its a 50% chance we're living in a computer program right now.

So the reason the airlines flying from the US to Far East fly over the northern route is it's more scenic?

Why is it on flat seas you can see about 11 miles and then no further? Or why are pictures taken from space only showing about half of the land area we know about?

whenever there's a conspiracy, someone has to f* it up by forgetting about it.. There would be hundred of such examples of pictures of a flat earth from space if that was the case.

I saw a meme a while ago that also made sense.. "If the earth was flat, cats would have knocked everything off it by now"

Caustic Burno":2rdzi7ls said:
Son of Butch":2rdzi7ls said:

As for flat earth....

Many of the early Christians were told what to think and believe as well.
Lot of it had to do with simple illiteracy and there where no printed copies of anything. Government and church were very corrupt and interwoven. Big difference is there were questions that arose and different interpretations in the 13th or 14th centuries on the gift of grace.
Another huge distinction is free choice versus no choice.
Why would you want a printed copy of something you could not even read let alone afford to buy?? Actually muslims accept that the world is round or oval. Even the bible mentions the "four corners of the earth".

Son of Butch":185zsh7w said:

"G" word was not used unless you consider father son and holy spirit. I think Mod locks one when there is a post CB can't refute.....CB or you the Mod?? Confess young man. lololol

Nesikep":k7dnic5c said:
whenever there's a conspiracy, someone has to f* it up by forgetting about it.. There would be hundred of such examples of pictures of a flat earth from space if that was the case.

I saw a meme a while ago that also made sense.. "If the earth was flat, cats would have knocked everything off it by now"
Saw that on FB the other day & laaaaaughed. 'Cuz it's true!

Nesikep":k1zwnjl2 said:

Ever picture from space the earth is flat. looks flat anyway no matter how far away the pic was taken. Same for the moon.

ddd75":2foa1tru said:
i watched some science show and it said something like its a 50% chance we're living in a computer program right now.

The Matrix isn't a science show, it's a movie.

Latest posts