Flaboy's New Herd Sire! Tear Em' Up Boys!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Flaboy has really taken a step forwards in his Genetics. This prize Fisher-Price Bull # BR-549 was a top seller at the Nowland Farms dispersal sale last week. Congrats to his proud new owner. He even came with a free coloring book and a 64 pak of Crayolas!!

MVC-001S.jpg

Yep, I'm working on improving my herd. It took me a long time to select that bull. I had a hard time understanding his EPD's. I finally got a bull that I didn't pick up at the sale barn. :shock:

Looks kinda queer with them eyelashes and that flowery necklace too. Maybe Medic needs a new bull?? :lol: :lol:

MikeC":3de91xb6 said:
I'd put wheels on that bull...........He has no scrotum. :shock:

Ah come on Mike, he already has wheels. :lol:

He is out of New Design. He is an easy keeper. Don't eat much and ain't run through no fences yet trying to get to my old sale barn bulls. He is all gussied up to make himself more attractive to his girls. Working hard to get some to give me two calves in one year. Figure this here bull should do the trick. Need to get him semen tested though. :shock:

Nice bull! He could use a little more length to him but all in all should work fine for you. It will come in handy that he is halter broke. ;-)

Hey Crowder - Is that the bull that you and Warpaint rode in the big parade when you all was at Mardi Gras ? His colors are about the same as your all's outfits so I figured it must have been related. I can see it now: two big ol' boys dressed in their mother's finest ridin' a toy bull on Fat Tuesday!!!
(By the way, did you all ever pay her back for all the make up ya'll used ?)

flaboy-":1q9pw3qk said:
cfpinz":1q9pw3qk said:
CAB?????????

Well sue he is CAB. See those black eye lashes? :lol:

I was thinking Certified Ayrshire Beef. What were you thinking? :?:

Are you selling semen? Or could you just Fed-Ex him up to my house to breed my cows naturally?

Bullbuyer":2nui4vc7 said:
Hey Crowder - Is that the bull that you and Warpaint rode in the big parade when you all was at Mardi Gras ? His colors are about the same as your all's outfits so I figured it must have been related. I can see it now: two big ol' boys dressed in their mother's finest ridin' a toy bull on Fat Tuesday!!!
The one me and Paint was ridin' had MikeC in the front, and Flaboy in the rear inside that Bull suit.Cowgirl580 was leadin' them by the nose.

Crowderfarms":3tzwjavw said:
Bullbuyer":3tzwjavw said:
The one me and Paint was ridin' had MikeC in the front, and Flaboy in the rear inside that Bull suit.Cowgirl580 was leadin' them by the nose.

Now that is a picture worth framin' - almost give me a headache trying to put all of that in my mind at one time.

Crowderfarms":1zhu0zts said:
Bullbuyer":1zhu0zts said:

You got the wrong suit Crowder! The one Flaboy wears while in the back is the "Heifer" suit with the hole in the back of it.

He sometimes doubles in his spare time as a "Teaser" for semen collections. :lol: :lol: Well, maybe not so much as he used to because of the accident a while back when the bull actually...............................

Dang, now MikeC has gone to the dark side. Picking on ol sensitive flaboy too. I see he is trying to get the attention off of himself and divert it towards me. I suspect he may have been brain washed or maybe he was rewarded with the promise of a roll with one of Crowders X's. I suspect the latter. He needs to tread VERY lightly here or I will start sending them yanks to Alabama. I will tell them land is cheap and they are looking for yanks to take over control of the government and make some new laws as such. :p

flaboy-":2jf5d6fr said:
Dang, now MikeC has gone to the dark side. Picking on ol sensitive flaboy too. I see he is trying to get the attention off of himself and divert it towards me. I suspect he may have been brain washed or maybe he was rewarded with the promise of a roll with one of Crowders X's. I suspect the latter. He needs to tread VERY lightly here or I will start sending them yanks to Alabama. I will tell them land is cheap and they are looking for yanks to take over control of the government and make some new laws as such. :p
Why is my name constantly brought up in these replies? After all, I was only trying to get you some semen business with that new herd Bull? See if I ever refer anyone to you again. :eek:

Crowderfarms":38cg3rip said:
flaboy-":38cg3rip said:
Why is my name constantly brought up in these replies? After all, I was only trying to get you some semen business with that new herd Bull? See if I ever refer anyone to you again. :eek:

It is because there are so many of you. Do you know which one we were talking about here? It may not have been you, or you, or you! :shock:

I forgot to mention, You can drill a 3/8 hole in him, so you can use your "Immobilizer" on him.I figured it would keep things more universal, as thats' the same size as your blow up doll's.

Crowderfarms":1e0p4df7 said:
I forgot to mention, You can drill a 3/8 hole in him, so you can use your "Immobilizer" on him.I figured it would keep things more universal, as thats' the same size as your blow up doll's.

Oh cut to the bone. Speaking of bone, is it true your gals eat the meat, bones and all?

Ok gals, I will need pictures when they demonstrate the Immobilizer on Crowder at the shindig. Although I hear he likes it. :shock:

Latest posts