Flaboy Gets Caught

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":3atc2ich said:
BTW, Boys, how has business been down there that a way at your B&B? Heard thru the Peavine that yall had started a all inclusive package for the over 60 crowd "Boys"... Is that Factual?

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Since you seem to be well tied into information on that life style I would suspect you have us confused with someone from Tenn. You see those of us rebels who survived down here all these years stayed away from those alternative life styles. I have heard that some of those things you boys do in Tenn has transitioned over into other areas that us poor ol uneducated Fla boys could never have imagined. You see down here we are still trying out how you boys can handle those bigguns up there. I mean come on those things gotta sweat really bad in the summer and that smell gets trapped inside all those folds. Then there is just the thought of those things slopping down their dinners. The way we figure if you guys in Tenn can handle those who knows what else ya might try. :lol:

What's a "B&B"? Never heard of it.

Does it have something to do with "Big-uns"? As in your type of girls?

:p

MikeC":oxg6ibaj said:

Hey Mike - the way I read it, flaboy is apparently runnning a Bed and Breakfast for gentlemen who pursue an "alternative" lifestyle. You really wouldn't think that sort of thing would work in a farming community - I guess Brokeback Mountain has opened some doors - closet doors that is !!!!! LOL

Bullbuyer":17vqa00o said:
MikeC":17vqa00o said:

Hey Mike - the way I read it, flaboy is apparently runnning a Bed and Breakfast for gentlemen who pursue an "alternative" lifestyle. You really wouldn't think that sort of thing would work in a farming community - I guess Brokeback Mountain has opened some doors - closet doors that is !!!!! LOL

And just think...................He tried to get me to invest in his B&B awhile back. If I remember correctly, he named it the "Back Door Bed and Breakfast". ;-)

MikeC":x1zg1m3k said:
Bullbuyer":x1zg1m3k said:
MikeC":x1zg1m3k said:

And just think...................He tried to get me to invest in his B&B awhile back. If I remember correctly, he named it the "Back Door Bed and Breakfast". ;-)

best quote I ever heard was 'His so far back in the closet, his in f*^%ing Narnia' from a TV programme over here.

Latest posts