fl beefmaster ranches?

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
would like to see some up close. looking to cull a cpl of my braford/angus cows and would like some beefmaster repl since ive got a purebred beefmaster bull now

thanks

central fl/gulf coast would be nice so i can run by at my convienence. time is short with working 7 days a week and everything else .

im in myakka city...

gary

thanks..for some reason i wasnt getting there

mossy back is right down the road from me..i know where its at. ive been by there but didnt know they were reg beefmaster breeders...

gary

We also have one up here in the panhandle that isn't listed, Bar w-e. If you get a hankerin to ride up here to God's country let me know and I will get his phone number and get it to you. I can't attest to epd's but his cattle look better than most on the websites on that links page and most of them are right next to the high school and run up to the fence during ballgames for treats so I would say they have good dispositions. Best of luck to you

There's one just north of Osteen Fl on sr 415..mcmillan ranch. If you head there, let me know, we could meet up and take a look at em. Seems like a decent operation and what I've seen from the road looks good

Latest posts