fitness regime

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
I tried it, I liked it, you will too!!

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN.............

NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a glass of wine..... :drink:

1982vett":21v59xgw said:
:lol:

I bet 12 oz. curls are more popular. :p

I am sure they are. I wouldn't mind having one of those today, but I had weight loss surgery last year, and one of the rules was NOTHING carbonated. (No soda, no beer... :cry2: )

greatgerts":16f3ies0 said:
1982vett":16f3ies0 said:

I am sure they are. I wouldn't mind having one of those today, but I had weight loss surgery last year, and one of the rules was NOTHING carbonated. (No soda, no beer... :cry2: )

Ah, but they didn't say anything about tequila!!!! :drink:

Lammie":8gcmo7zy said:
greatgerts":8gcmo7zy said:
1982vett":8gcmo7zy said:

I'm getting old, that made my head hurt thinking about it! :lol2:

Been their, done that. Eventually I moved on and got used to waking up sober. I'd say my bartab has gone from $4-5000/year to around $100.

Lammie":3smwc88w said:
greatgerts":3smwc88w said:
1982vett":3smwc88w said:

Ohh.. Don't remind me about tequila. The last time I had tequila was after drinking Jack and Cokes for 8 hours and then taking the shot. I did NOT feel good the next day.

I'd get sick on the Jack. I had one too many dances with him...

Thats what exercise will do to you with the little bit Chrisy suggested you all are already getting drunk.I say don't exercise at all just start drinking. :D

Latest posts