Fishing

Help Support CattleToday:

Here is a sport everyone agrees with....fishing! 8) I love to fish! I am a big salmon fisherman! I am quite a ways from the ocean :( so I will have to hang up the pole for salmon for a while.... may try my luck fly fishing for trout this summer. Done fly fishing once so it will be a new thing to try out..... We'll see what happens, hmmmmmmm?

Fishing is picking up, but I had to deal with a family reunion this weekend. Man am I glad that's over. Some of them came to stay at the ranch. You know how it is. All the kids want to ride the horses, kick the dogs, ride the 4 wheelers and break a few bones etc. etc. Glad to see them come and glad to see them go. The horses are definitely glad to see them go! Burned up 12 pounds of grouper, a whole top butt sirloin, 2 dozen eggs and 3 pounds of bacon. Feels great just to get back into the normal routine of things.

That's why I've always subscribed to the old adage, "After 2 days visitors and fish begin to stink"

dun

D.R. Cattle":1jxb3d0t said:
Fishing is picking up, but I had to deal with a family reunion this weekend. Man am I glad that's over. Some of them came to stay at the ranch. You know how it is. All the kids want to ride the horses, kick the dogs, ride the 4 wheelers and break a few bones etc. etc. Glad to see them come and glad to see them go. The horses are definitely glad to see them go! Burned up 12 pounds of grouper, a whole top butt sirloin, 2 dozen eggs and 3 pounds of bacon. Feels great just to get back into the normal routine of things.

Latest posts