Fishing Trip

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
A woman is in bed with her lover, who also happens to be her husband's best friend. They make love for hours and, afterwards, while they're just lying there, the phone rings. Since it's the woman's house, she picks up the receiver. The best friend listens, only hearing her side of the conversation:

"Hello? Oh, hi... I'm so glad that you called... Really? That's wonderful.... Well, I'm happy to hear you're having such a great time... Oh, that sounds terrific... Thanks. Okay. Bye bye."

She hangs up the telephone and her lover asks, "Who was that?"

"Oh" she replies, "That was my husband telling me all about the wonderful time he's having on his fishing trip with you." :shock:

Reminds me of the time a guy was sitting with his wife and some of us boys at the coffee house. The subject turned to the weekend and his wife volunteered that he had gone fishing all weekend and had come back with some beautiful fish. Being a small town and knowing the poor character of this fella, I suspected there was more to the fishing trip than his wife knew. So I asked him if he ate at the such and such restaurant there. He said he had. So I pressed on about what he had ordered etc etc. I was having a blast cause I knew the restaurant had been closed for two years and had not reopened.

Jogeephus":17dvawb8 said:
Reminds me of the time a guy was sitting with his wife and some of us boys at the coffee house. The subject turned to the weekend and his wife volunteered that he had gone fishing all weekend and had come back with some beautiful fish. Being a small town and knowing the poor character of this fella, I suspected there was more to the fishing trip than his wife knew. So I asked him if he ate at the such and such restaurant there. He said he had. So I pressed on about what he had ordered etc etc. I was having a blast cause I knew the restaurant had been closed for two years and had not reopened.

Jo I thought all you boys covered and would stick together?Aren't you breaking a boys club code or something?

hillsdown":l7g2xi7p said:
Jogeephus":l7g2xi7p said:

Jo I thought all you boys covered and would stick together?Aren't you breaking a boys club code or something?

No. That shoe doesn't fit me. I've never been a member, or wanted to be a member, of the good ol boy club. Wrong is wrong.

Jogeephus":1kvwuupy said:
hillsdown":1kvwuupy said:
Jogeephus":1kvwuupy said:

No. That shoe doesn't fit me. I've never been a member, or wanted to be a member, of the good ol boy club. Wrong is wrong.

clap_hands5.gif
well said Jo

Heard about a guy went dove hunting one weekend with his buddies. When he got home the wife asked him if he found the clean socks she had packed for him, he said no. She said that's odd since I put them in your gun case with your shotgun. :shock:

Latest posts