Fishin Trip

Help Support CattleToday:

TxCoUnTrYbOy

Reaction score
this weekend i went to a buddies bay house to go fishing/mudding and we were on a roll. we fished right off the pier behind his house and caught a whopping 45 redfish, all over 25 inches. non stop for 4 hours we were constantly reeling them in. as soon as the lure hit the water we had a fish. we fished from 2:30 to 6:30 this morning. ive never had such good fishing before, especially considering the water was no more than 4 feet deep. im especially happy a game warden didnt catch us, since i didnt have a license and was way over the limit (limit is 3 per person). anyways we got back and got them cleaned. filled 6 1 gallon zip lock bags full of meat. tomorrow fry up a bunch.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":2in5fwsz said:
this weekend i went to a buddies bay house to go fishing/mudding and we were on a roll. we fished right off the pier behind his house and caught a whopping 45 redfish, all over 25 inches. non stop for 4 hours we were constantly reeling them in. as soon as the lure hit the water we had a fish. we fished from 2:30 to 6:30 this morning. ive never had such good fishing before, especially considering the water was no more than 4 feet deep. im especially happy a game warden didnt catch us, since i didnt have a license and was way over the limit (limit is 3 per person). anyways we got back and got them cleaned. filled 6 1 gallon zip lock bags full of meat. tomorrow fry up a bunch.
TCB
Didn't nobody or your Daddy or Mama ever tell you that the only way to cook Redfish is still on the bones over charcoal. Always skin side down.. It make U wanna kick U GramMaMa. Now send me a PM for my mailing address and I will accept about 1/2 of what U caught C.O.D. or more than 1/2. Your call.

lol C & C, cant get a keg with them, only 16. la4, we fry our fish always. love them fried with a little bit of lemon juice on them. mmm mm those are damn good. trying to cook up the necks too. heard the neck is really good, just gotta find a recipe.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":hqex187d said:
lol C & C, cant get a keg with them, only 16. la4, we fry our fish always. love them fried with a little bit of lemon juice on them. mmm mm those are be nice good. trying to cook up the necks too. heard the neck is really good, just gotta find a recipe.
What kind of dish are you wanting to make with ther necks.
I probaly have a recipe.

lol, guess they are rednecks a redfish's neck = redneck. i dont know the recipe, but a few people told me the necks are really good. i guess BBQ them, but i really dont know. im open for suggestions.

Latest posts