First time tractor buyer

Help Support CattleToday:

I used to have a john deer 4020. I really wish i did not sell it. I think you would really like this tractor i belive it is a 90hp not sure.

In my humble opionion, there is no replacing JD Green. If you compare apples to apples, green will always come out ahead. Resale, reliabilty, parts, it all adds up.

Dub

My thought has always been that it is really hard to argue against John Deere for the Full Time farmer who puts a BUNCH of hours on the equipment.

The less "Full Time" a user is, the less John Deere makes sense. For the weekend/hobby farmer investing/wasting his money on green paint is a terrible idea.

(IMHO)

i dont know what kind of money you want to spend. but i love my MF 431. w/ a FEL, 6' bushhog, boxblade, 20' Hd trailer it only ran me $17000. my payment plan was 48 months 0% interrest. i really think for what your doing it is ideal. i bushhog 40 acres at least 6 times a years sometimes more with no problems. i use the FEL to mix up feed etc.

As long as we're talking about abbreviations, could someone please tell me what 'MFWD' stands for ? I saw it attached to several ads for JD tractors but not that familiar with the green equipment ?

Latest posts