• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First Calf of 2018

Help Support CattleToday:

LDEnterprises

Reaction score
A weee early but healthy and thriving none the less. Hopefully the first of many healthy ones this "spring".

OP
L

LDEnterprises

Reaction score
Son of Butch":34voip43 said:
Early? It's dxm near a ground hog! Prefer St. Patrick's Day calves to Ground Hog's Day myself. :)

We usually start Spring calving around the 20th of February for our early gals. This one obviously didn't get the memo.

TCRanch

Reaction score
LDEnterprises":2ag817og said:
Son of Butch":2ag817og said:
Early? It's dxm near a ground hog! Prefer St. Patrick's Day calves to Ground Hog's Day myself. :)

We usually start Spring calving around the 20th of February for our early gals. This one obviously didn't get the memo.
I have a bred heifer named Early Bird. Clearly her mama didn't get the memo 2 years ago ;-). And congrats on a healthy start of calving!

ddd75

Reaction score
had one last week and one today.. both baldies.

OP
L

LDEnterprises

Reaction score
Had 3 hit the ground this afternoon. This little guy literally hit the ground running.

A pair from the other day and another in the background getting his first drink of milk.

OP
L

LDEnterprises

Reaction score
Had 5 hit the ground today so far before the mess started falling out of the sky!

Latest posts