First calf of 07

Help Support CattleToday:

Auburn_Ag

Reaction score
100_0510.jpg

This is the my first calf of 07.

Oh my gosh! That calf is beautiful. Looking at it made me smile, and right now I needed that smile! Thank you for posting that picture. :D

Alice

Oh, me too, Alice...a great big smile. What a nice baby, white eyelashes on one side and black on the other (sorry, folks, but I would be petting that one!). Is it a heifer or a bull calf? Congratulations, either way!

Gale Seddon":3io1n18w said:
Oh, me too, Alice...a great big smile. What a nice baby, white eyelashes on one side and black on the other (sorry, folks, but I would be petting that one!). Is it a heifer or a bull calf? Congratulations, either way!

OK, good, you noticed the eyelashes, also...I wasn't just imagining and hoping it was so. Talk about icing on the cake!

Alice

congrats on your baby.... sure is a nice calf..glad you dont have knee deep snow like we got right now... thanks for the "baby pic" a ray of sunshine muchly needed! Rose

Alice":29d9g14q said:
Gale Seddon":29d9g14q said:

OK, good, you noticed the eyelashes, also...I wasn't just imagining and hoping it was so. Talk about icing on the cake!

Alice

Ms. Alice and Ms. Gale ya'll are to funny. This is a little bull calf that was born on a cold 15 degree morning. I thought it was a cute little fellow and I am glad I shared it with ya’ll. I have had 7 new calves since Feb. 1. I have lost one other due to the heifer accidentally laid down on it. Glad ya’ll liked the pic.

Auburn

Please, feel free to post pictures of your other babies! I always enjoy looking a baby calves. :)

Alice