Firewood business..............

Help Support CattleToday:

As far as fancy firewood, most springs my wife will go out to the wood shed a collect a dozen or so pieces of "uniform" nice looking logs and stack them next to the wood stove. There they sit all pretty and decorative until the first cold morning of fall.

TennesseeTuxedo":1f04g7ut said:
Angus Cowman":1f04g7ut said:
skyhightree1":1f04g7ut said:
Bigfoot I have one customer that he and his wife pay 300 bucks a day for their dog to go to a high end dog spa while they are at work.
I CALL ******** !!!!!!!!

+1
If there is a secret society on a cattle forum :lol: . I'm pretty sure I know who the head cheerleader is.

fenceman":2c3pvmd0 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2c3pvmd0 said:
If there is a secret society on a cattle forum :lol: . I'm pretty sure I know who the head cheerleader is.
He77 I want to join this Secret Society Jules is always talking about
I bet he is the President or Grand Poopaa or whatever and since he don't like me I doubt he will let me join
He sure seems to know alot about it I want to learn more

fenceman":3gtol5um said:
I've never seen anyone spend that much on pet care or firewood. I haven't spent much time around people with money to burn . I've dam sure seen broke people spend money they didn't have on a dog. :nod:

People like that do, indeed, exist! I worked for some folks who willingly and happily would pay $6.00 lb for tomatoes. You would not believe the amounts of money these people would pay for some "things".
They certainly were good for the local economy, and they paid quite a few paychecks. If it made them happy to spend their money that way, who was I to complain. Even if a less expensive alternative were available, often that was not what they wanted.

The stories I could tell, ALL true. I have at least 10 people who would back me up on it, because they worked there too. But, you would probably call BS on me too. :roll:

Just because you haven't experienced people like that, doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Angus Cowman":h41r65dz said:
fenceman":h41r65dz said:
TennesseeTuxedo":h41r65dz said:
He77 I want to join this Secret Society Jules is always talking about
I bet he is the President or Grand Poopaa or whatever and since he don't like me I doubt he will let me join
He sure seems to know alot about it I want to learn more

I hope you make it in angus. I think I'll pass

My dad has an old broke down corgi that he spends a ton of money to board every time they go out of town. The other dogs get big bowls of food and my kids checking in every so often but he says she's the only person he knows that's always happy to see him when he comes home and he wants her to have the best.

Latest posts