firesweep

Help Support CattleToday:

j63fib.jpg

callmefence":6sz4m7ij said:
We don't cross paths much. But I thought of that fancy brand of yours.
Thought you might like.

What's that white stuff growing in the field to the right of the gate?

Love it! Hubby would love it more!!! :nod: However, all of our income goes into making our cattle better, so you will not see a fancy gate like that here! :lol2:

I do love our brand. Last semester, I had a student who, after the first day, asked me if I owned Fire Sweep. I looked at him funny, and told him yes, but how did he know about Fire Sweep. He stated he saw a picture of our cattle (with brand) in my introduction page in Canvas (our grading platform), and he saw the same brand on cattle at the Missouri State Fair the year before. He showed Gerts, saw our brand on cattle there. Had it been a simple brand, it would not stick in the mind so easily.

Fire Sweep Ranch":14jqosu0 said:
Love it! Hubby would love it more!!! :nod: However, all of our income goes into making our cattle better, so you will not see a fancy gate like that here! :lol2:

I do love our brand. Last semester, I had a student who, after the first day, asked me if I owned Fire Sweep. I looked at him funny, and told him yes, but how did he know about Fire Sweep. He stated he saw a picture of our cattle (with brand) in my introduction page in Canvas (our grading platform), and he saw the same brand on cattle at the Missouri State Fair the year before. He showed Gerts, saw our brand on cattle there. Had it been a simple brand, it would not stick in the mind so easily.

Hmmmm. I wonder who that could have been, LOL. I think he asked me about 2 weeks in if I knew you.

MRRherefords":kurws6aw said:
I do think that Fire sweep has one of the best brands that I have seen.

They do. I got 4 on my place. Had a guy here to replace a Power Pole with Ky Utility. He looked at my cows and said, "I have seen that brand". Got to talking and he had participated in some of the national and regional shows against Fire Sweep.

Latest posts