Finishing out a beef

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hillsdown":1npv5idp said:
This whole thread is why packers Like Tyson and Cargill are sitting back counting their money and laughing their Be Nice's off.
:roll: :roll:

They love it when we can not agree so they end up doing what ever they want.Screwing us all the way to the bank....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

somn":2fojj7o1 said:
mnmtranching":2fojj7o1 said:
Hillsdown, Nope, but your close :) It's the BIG three.

Tyson, Cargill and Somn. opps :oops: :oops:

I mean Somn, Tyson and Cargill.
How you coming with those numbers mnmtranching?

Somn, I think your health care person should not cut you short or FORGET your medication. Good luck! And visit you again on another thread sometime. :D :D

mnmtranching":ki7q8b25 said:
somn":ki7q8b25 said:
mnmtranching":ki7q8b25 said:
Hillsdown, Nope, but your close :) It's the BIG three.

Tyson, Cargill and Somn. opps :oops: :oops:

I mean Somn, Tyson and Cargill.
How you coming with those numbers mnmtranching?

Somn, I think your health care person should not cut you short or FORGET your medication. Good luck! And visit you again on another thread sometime. :D :D
Why is it you will visit me on another thread? Is it because you can't see out of the hole you dug yourself into on this one? I take great pleasure debating anything with you. You beat yourself everytime.

somn":2pkn9eeh said:
Alan":2pkn9eeh said:
somn":2pkn9eeh said:
mnmtranching":2pkn9eeh said:
Somn, Do you have the same problem with #'s like you do with letters :?: REAL sorry :( But you'll need to go someplace else for help because I don't have the time or the training to be of much assistance in that area. :( :(
Yet another good answer from the Weed farmer from MN who thinks round up wears off. Be man and grow a set you were shooting off your mouth about it and now you have nothing to say.

Another good solid answer from the vegan, be proud of yourself... :roll:
Is that the best you got name calling? Boy you are a neat fella. What grade you in third? Worse yet it must really make you mad that someone you call a vegan knows more about BSE, cattle and what cuts of meat can be considered SRM's than you do huh. Boy that has got to be embarrassing.

You defend you rant by sending 32 pages from the Dept. of AG??? So far you have shown me you are all mouth and no fact... how about some fact from you. It might surprise you what I know about BSE, as well as ratio of breeds to the cattle industry that is infected and the causes of the infection. Either get specific or shut up!!! This is fun but for you it's time to put up or shut up.... please don't send 32 pages of text for me to sort through to find your answer.... just show me facts.

You said a 30 month old and older local raised beef is more likely to carry BSE than younger locally raised beef. (I don't mean your local feed lots, I mean grass fed operations as you attacked others about). Show me.

Alan

Do you have trouble reading Alan first you want references so I send it then you want me to read it to you also. You didn't know what SRM stood for and now you are the expert in all that is BSE that is almost as funny as mnmtranching knowing all about roundup wearing off. If you can't read thats your own fault it is right there in print in the middle of page 2. Maybe you could get your mom to read it to you.

Alan":19u5d5u9 said:
Wow, I had to do a search on SRM to figure out what it means, Specified risk material
My personal favorite post made by Alan the BSE Expert.

somn":2bkn6p8h said:
Do you have trouble reading Alan first you want references so I send it then you want me to read it to you also. You didn't know what SRM stood for and now you are the expert in all that is BSE that is almost as funny as mnmtranching knowing all about roundup wearing off. If you can't read thats your own fault it is right there in print in the middle of page 2. Maybe you could get your mom to read it to you.

Just what I expected.... nuff said

Dazzle me with your BS.... yet nothing said :roll: :roll:

Post ... you know copy and paste.... some facts on grass fed 30 month old beef being more likely to have BSE than younger beef. No BS, don't flap your lips just for the wind it creates, give me some facts.

Alan

Alan":xb2xs9y8 said:
somn":xb2xs9y8 said:

Just what I expected.... nuff said
How is that crow tasting now?

Alan":x9pumc3k said:

Post ... you know copy and paste.... some facts on grass fed 30 month old beef being more likely to have BSE than younger beef. No BS, don't flap your lips just for the wind it creates, give me some facts.

Alan
Oh please show me Alan where I ever said anything about grass fed cattle being more likely to have BSE. I stated cattle OTM are more likely to have BSE agents than 15 month old cattle do. My concern was never grass fed but OTM. You are not real bright are you? Maybe your mom can't read either my suggestion would be maybe you could go to town tomorrow and someone at the bank will read it to you.

I am not in this argument but I must say I don't think too much of a feller having to bring a man's mother into an argument.

Cal

Calman":2ppo7r5m said:
I am not in this argument but I must say I don't think too much of a feller having to bring a man's mother into an argument.

Cal
Good for you if you can't take a joke.

somn":3jfe3b30 said:
Alan":3jfe3b30 said:

Alan
Oh please show me Alan where I ever said anything about grass fed cattle being more likely to have BSE. I stated cattle OTM are more likely to have BSE agents than 15 month old cattle do. My concern was never grass fed but OTM. You are not real bright are you? Maybe your mom can't read either my suggestion would be maybe you could go to town tomorrow and someone at the bank will read it to you.

I luv herfrds wrote:
Whatever. You still have NOT answered my questions.
The people know and don't care about the age. All they care about is that the beef is tasty and tender.
You started this OTM so finish it. Spell it out in plain english what you do not like about it. After all I didn't ask for your opinion about our beef you just gave it.
You keep bringing up my customers and I keep telling you that they know and DO NOT CARE!
Personally I would rather eat my OTM beef then yours because I know what they have been given and fed.

somn wrote:
Well I'm not sure how much better English it needs to be in for you to understand. OTM cattle carry a higher risk of BSE. You butcher OTM cattle and my concern was if your customers were aware of the age of the cattle and the risks associated with OTM cattle. As an individual who relies on the profit made from the cattle industry to live on I'm greatly concerned that the consumer is not mislead. Now people with 60 cows living in Montana obviously don't care about the continued success of the cattle industry. If you want to continue your practice of slaughtering OTM cattle knowing the increased risks associated with it fine by me. You sound alot like a different fella on here once that would have fought to the death with other board members before he would discontinue his practice of feeding Turkey manure containing mammalian protien to his cattle. Even though he was well aware of the hazards and laws against it. By the way CWD is also a prion disease I'm almost 100% certain that nobody fed those deer mammalian protien so obviously type of feed is not the only cause. The incubation period for BSE is 2 to 8 years you can redo the math if you would like but 30 months falls in that window. Both of our cattle could be infected with BSE the only difference is my cattle are younger than the 24 month incubation period and yours are not. Good luck with your OTM high risk cattle.

I have to check with mom to reread this for me, but it sounds like you're looking at I luv Herfrds as being a feed lot and not a small grass fed operation.

Alan":2fzlttrg said:
somn":2fzlttrg said:
Alan":2fzlttrg said:

Alan

I luv herfrds wrote:
Whatever. You still have NOT answered my questions.
The people know and don't care about the age. All they care about is that the beef is tasty and tender.
You started this OTM so finish it. Spell it out in plain english what you do not like about it. After all I didn't ask for your opinion about our beef you just gave it.
You keep bringing up my customers and I keep telling you that they know and DO NOT CARE!
Personally I would rather eat my OTM beef then yours because I know what they have been given and fed.

somn wrote:
Well I'm not sure how much better English it needs to be in for you to understand. OTM cattle carry a higher risk of BSE. You butcher OTM cattle and my concern was if your customers were aware of the age of the cattle and the risks associated with OTM cattle. As an individual who relies on the profit made from the cattle industry to live on I'm greatly concerned that the consumer is not mislead. Now people with 60 cows living in Montana obviously don't care about the continued success of the cattle industry. If you want to continue your practice of slaughtering OTM cattle knowing the increased risks associated with it fine by me. You sound alot like a different fella on here once that would have fought to the death with other board members before he would discontinue his practice of feeding Turkey manure containing mammalian protien to his cattle. Even though he was well aware of the hazards and laws against it. By the way CWD is also a prion disease I'm almost 100% certain that nobody fed those deer mammalian protien so obviously type of feed is not the only cause. The incubation period for BSE is 2 to 8 years you can redo the math if you would like but 30 months falls in that window. Both of our cattle could be infected with BSE the only difference is my cattle are younger than the 24 month incubation period and yours are not. Good luck with your OTM high risk cattle.

I have to check with mom to reread this for me, but it sounds like you're looking at I luv Herfrds as being a feed lot and not a small grass fed operation.
Yep you better get someone to reread that to you. Nowhere did I say grass fed cattle are more likely to carry a higher risk of BSE. Nowhere did I say that I luv Herfrds was a feedlot. I was just joking when I said you should have your mom or someone at the bank read it to you but now I'm 100% serious. You are without a clue. Who types for you one of your kids? If so maybe the mother of your children could read it to you. But all kidding aside you need to have someone reading things to you. Your making a fool of yourself atleast mnmtranching had the sense to stop posting after he could no longer see out of the hole he dug himself into.

Well those old Herefords been around a few years-- and I got a feeling they'll still be around long after those corn feeding pig lots of old Svens are long closed.... ;-)

Consumers awakening knowledge about some of those lots could be the reason the fastest growing trends in beef today is organic, grass fattened, and farm slaughtered--which those Montana Herefords and Angus fit the bill perfectly for ... :)

Alan":1v01jzfi said:
You're right, your the man!
Good answer Your looking smarter already. The first step to learning is listening. That is why god gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth. Listen twice as much as you talk. And thank godness your wife was home to read it to you.

Oldtimer":1xtxpo8h said:
Well those old Herefords been around a few years-- and I got a feeling they'll still be around long after those corn feeding pig lots of old Svens are long closed.... ;-)

Consumers awakening knowledge about some of those lots could be the reason the fastest growing trends in beef today is organic, grass fattened, and farm slaughtered--which those Montana Herefords and Angus fit the bill perfectly for ... :)
Who really cares about herefords or how long they have been around. Makes no difference when it comes to age. Or wait are you trying to tell me they age slower. So a 6 year old hereford cow is really only 1 year old in hereford years. Now your on to something. I still think the teeth will give it away.

Somm is your alter ego named Flounder???
Give your over worked mouth and undernourished brain a rest.You are repeating your self and still not making a good point.

pappy1":2wtkh38f said:
Somm is your alter ego named Flounder???
Give your over worked mouth and undernourished brain a rest.You are repeating your self and still not making a good point.
Well it is obvious that you must not mind eating food unfit for humans also. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.