Finish the poem

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowbar, that doesn't even rhyme. :roll: And how much did you have to pay your buddy to start that thread?

MistyMorning":3knejesa said:
Crowbar, that doesn't even rhyme. :roll: And how much did you have to pay your buddy to start that thread?

It does rhyme.
Roses are red, violets is blue
You owe Misty 50 Bucks
For your yearly dues.

Rod stolt the idea from me. He's from Alabama I heard. I dont have to pay no one no money.

Now stop PM'n me I done got 376 from you so far. And no my Wife is not going out of town next week. :shock:

Nowland Farms":389gatnp said:
Roses are red, violets are blue.......

Crowbar has a STD which makes him go
boo hoo hoo.

STD (Seasonal traumatic disorder) ;-)

Those personal messages were in response to your wife's 435 personal cries for help! :shock: I thought your psychiatrist said you weren't supposed to be reading her mail again. :roll:

MistyMorning":jdnqy70w said:
Nowland Farms":jdnqy70w said:

boo hoo hoo.

Those personal messages were in response to your wife's 435 personal cries for help! :shock: I thought your psychiatrist said you weren't supposed to be reading her mail again. :roll:

That was about as funny as a fire ant in a condom.

Crowderfarms":ykmpx2vn said:
MistyMorning":ykmpx2vn said:
Nowland Farms":ykmpx2vn said:

boo hoo hoo.

That was about as funny as a fire ant in a condom.

Crowder,

As bad as I hate to encourage you...the visual of a fire ant in a condom is hilarious! :lol2:

Alice ;-)

Alice":3vvdyk2x said:
Crowder,

As bad as I hate to encourage you...the visual of a fire ant in a condom is hilarious! :lol2:

Alice ;-)

ALICE! What are you, insane? He is unstable right now what with the FESTIVITIES at his house and all. Who knows what he might do or say next :shock: We need to just back away, slowly and quietly. OK? 8)

Misty,

Stop PM'ing me !!! I've told you before, I will not speak to Crowder on your behalf. You can tell him yourself that you are sorry and want to make up !!!!!

Crowder, see what you have gotten your self into by flirting with these ladies. I told you.......

Nowland Farms":2yteoebf said:
Misty,

Stop PM'ing me !!! I've told you before, I will not speak to Crowder on your behalf. You can tell him yourself that you are sorry and want to make up !!!!!

Crowder, see what you have gotten your self into by flirting with these ladies. I told you.......

It's not ladies...it's wimmens!

Alice

Alice":3bdpy4km said:
Nowland Farms":3bdpy4km said:
Misty,

Oh for goodness sakes Rod from Alabama.....Stop that nonsense now.....Not another one! :shock:

I was under the impression that "wimmens" were a tad bit on the large side Alice. If I am correct in that assumption, please put me down as a lady. :D

MistyMorning":1fa2tmts said:
Alice":1fa2tmts said:
Nowland Farms":1fa2tmts said:
Misty,

Oh for goodness sakes Rod from Alabama.....Stop that nonsense now.....Not another one! :shock:

I was under the impression that "wimmens" were a tad bit on the large side Alice. If I am correct in that assumption, please put me down as a lady. :D

Lady it is, m'dear... :lol: :D

Alice

I used a nail
When I should've used a screw.

Bama can't beat Auburn
Hope the same holds for Clemson, too.

I'm cleaning stalls
And just lost my shoe.

Hope Christmas was good
Happy New Year, too.

Crowderfarms":ibscpngl said:
Roses are red