Find Your Favorite Old Car

Help Support CattleToday:

MO_cows":anvr6wk1 said:
http://www.mafca.com/cl/cl-v-sale.html

Here ya go Dun, several pickups and a dump truck pictured for sale in the classifieds.
At least they're priced lower then a new truck

john250":196gj8g2 said:
127.jpg
:nod: 427 tri power

those mopars muscle cars are about the most expensive one's going,,if its a hemi car.. it can make one worth about 50 grand more... belveders, satalites, super bees, challengers, cuda's cornet r/t's the list goe's on... they all were great

ROCKSPRINGS":852zrsue said:
Had a 57 Chevy convertible, 327-four barrel, 4 on the floor during high school. Them wimen loved that car. :nod:

Who stuck the 327 in it for you? That motor sure made the '57 come alive. Buddy of mine bought a '57 fuelie, two door hardtop painted Maroon and black. Man, what a beautiful car.

lavacarancher":3p2blvht said:
ROCKSPRINGS":3p2blvht said:
Had a 57 Chevy convertible, 327-four barrel, 4 on the floor during high school. Them wimen loved that car. :nod:

Who stuck the 327 in it for you? That motor sure made the '57 come alive. Buddy of mine bought a '57 fuelie, two door hardtop painted Maroon and black. Man, what a beautiful car.

Bought it like that from my brothers friend, It was hard to beat. Got me a few traffic tickets also :x

we could change out engs in them old chevys pronto,, set of pliers, 1/2- 9/16 wrenchs, and screw driver and an old hackberry tree was all we had :cowboy:

i keep lookin on ebay and in the mags to see if it shows up some where...

wish i had a digital pic for yall but i dont...

last i seen it it was in ohio somewhere..

gary

Alacowman, I had a 426 hemi in a 64 sports fury. It was red with a white rag top. White rolled interior. Only problem was the rear window which was a plastic had to be replaced every two years due to cracking and turning yellow. Hot in the Summer, Cold in the Winter, and Rain in the Spring and Fall, but it was a woman pleasure.

GMN":4mijkk9r said:
I don't see the 1973 Chevy malibu on that list?

There's a reason for that...................................IT WAS UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!