finally!

Help Support CattleToday:

grand chaser09

Reaction score
today ws my last official day of high school. it's so strange... i don't have to get up at 5 in the morning anymore. now i get to sleep in till 6:30!! :lol: it seems so surreal; i still don't believe its happining. graduation is on the 7th; i cant wait. i've been looking forward to this day since 6th grade with my best friend, and we get to do it together. not to mention i start college on the 24th to become a radiologist.

If I could remember back that far........ Not much really changed or felt much different until August rolled around and I could drive by the school, wave, and keep going. :D

Welcome to the next phase of life.

Just went through that last year myself.. It's nice having more freedom, and one year of college done... Congrats

That's great! It's exciting to finally get out of high school. My oldest just got out of college and I have four more years yet on the youngest. It's a great time of your life. Have fun.

WOO-HOO!!!! :banana: Way to go! :clap: :tiphat: Enjoy the next phase,keep up the good work. :D

Thanks everyone! I am excited to be starting college. Even though im only taking one class over the summer and it's math [yuckk]. I promise i'll post pics of myself in my cap and gown when sunday rolls around! might get some tomorrow since it's my baccalaureate.

Well done Tori...now the hard work starts, have fun at Uni I know I did. If you don't mind me asking what is a baccalaureate? as we have a different system over here.

grand chaser09":ockw6dsm said:
today ws my last official day of high school. it's so strange... i don't have to get up at 5 in the morning anymore. now i get to sleep in till 6:30!! :lol: it seems so surreal; i still don't believe its happining. graduation is on the 7th; i cant wait. i've been looking forward to this day since 6th grade with my best friend, and we get to do it together. not to mention i start college on the 24th to become a radiologist.
wait till you get in the salt mines, you'll wish those days were back :cowboy:

our baccalaureate is a reigious serimony where a preacher talks to us and stuff. it was really good. and my graduation party was really good. i attempted to sing some kareoke... :lol: 2 of my friends and i sang marie laveau it was a hit lol.

Van C i am attending Eddison State here in Florida to become a radiologist. heres a few pics from my graduation and party!!

just about to walk the stage
2w7n8eh.jpg

the graduating class of 2009
2w4fkep.jpg

my step dad myself and mom
1115fup.jpg

singing.. or at least our attempt
2mnemm9.jpg

the cha cha slide
72djlf.jpg

it was a blast and i am very happy to be out of there. but i'll never forget the good times i had over those 4 years in the rooms and halls of that school!! or the teachers who helped me get here!

congrads Tori, it fells pretty good doesnt it, i walked acroos the stage in may so its not as fresh of feeling for me but its still pretty good

Latest posts