FINALLY...

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
It's raining! Started with fairie tears around 12:30, steady drizzle from 3 on. This ought to put the fires out and get the grass growing. Life is great!

Jogeephus":3m12k331 said:
It's raining! Started with fairie tears around 12:30, steady drizzle from 3 on. This ought to put the fires out and get the grass growing. Life is great!

My Daddy said that it always rains at the end of a drought. I think he was right.

Joo,

I good'ole Alabama terms "We aint got no rain here."

Glad you got rain, wish we could. It's been 9 weeks here. For the year (Jan - June) we have had less than 9" inches when we should be close to 30" this far in the year.

I just got back from town. (Took my daughter on a date to see Pirates of the Caribbean.) We got three inches now and its still raining. Its amazing how quick things "green-up". Nature will never cease to amaze me.

Jogeephus":1ppr7dtz said:
I just got back from town. (Took my daughter on a date to see Pirates of the Caribbean.) We got three inches now and its still raining. Its amazing how quick things "green-up". Nature will never cease to amaze me.
Well Mr joo glad to here you finaly gittin wet saw a show on RFDTV the other night about south georgia said you were -16 inches of rain it looked realy bad. Would not hurt my feeling's if it rained for a week in my neck of the wood's

rattler

Jogeephus":ll8qdkbp said:

First...I'm so thankful to the almighty that he smiled!

Second...did ya' like the movie? I intend to see it, I don't care if it's just with me, myself, and I!

Alice

Yes, it was much better than the second one but still not as good as the first. It was long though. Nearly 3 hours.

Jogeephus":1mnieqal said:
Yes, it was much better than the second one but still not as good as the first. It was long though. Nearly 3 hours.

Yeah, I read it was over long. As long as it was good...better than the second, which I still liked very much. The first one rocked!!!!!

I do love that series of movies!

Alice

Alice":2oi104c0 said:
Jogeephus":2oi104c0 said:

Yeah, I read it was over long. As long as it was good...better than the second, which I still liked very much. The first one rocked!!!!!

I do love that series of movies!

Alice

i think these movies are kind of stupid. i watched the second one tonight, it was on tv after i read this post.

anything with Johnny Depp is well.......I loved all of the Pirate set, I will admit the first was the best, but I would sit and watch them all again.

Oh and Jo glad you have had some rain. lets hope you get all you need.

AngusLimoX":1mdpl4m4 said:
Great news Jogee!!

Grab a canoe and paddle on down to Beefy's place and tell him how to enjoy a good movie! :lol: :lol:

ALX

Aw, he's probably just going thru withdrawals from lack of smoke from the wildfires. :lol:

Latest posts