FINALLY

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
My new compact tractor is finally in... Dealer called said it will be a few days before its together. I will do a review of it incase someone else is looking for a compact tractor.

What did you buy Sky?
a business tractor Massey Ferguson 1835E 4wd loader ..... I got a 3rd function valve and grapple for it. I didn't get the HST transmission as I am not a fan of them and for a 35hp tractor I didn't want the transmission to take 4hp cause it doesn't have much to spare.

Nice, what tires did you get? That size will do a lot of work.

img.axd

I'd donate a few Hp to not have to clutch to shift any day. Also get work done much faster as an average.
I think HST is best for doing alot of loader work. Shuttle shift suits me fine. The work I'm doing I can set it and kick back no need to constantly be pushing a pedal.

You have a nice machine. I didn't notice you got shuttle shift.

Definately R1's if you are in loose dirt, especially when wet. R4's have their place, they're good in yards where you don't work when it's extremely wet or in construction area where you might pick up nails. What did the dealer load the tires with beet juice or windshield washer fluid?

You have a nice machine. I didn't notice you got shuttle shift.

Definately R1's if you are in loose dirt, especially when wet. R4's have their place, they're good in yards where you don't work when it's extremely wet or in construction area where you might pick up nails. What did the dealer load the tires with beet juice or windshield washer fluid?
Some type of alcohol mixed with water I think he said I'll double check but I'm sure that's what he said