Finally, Some Lim Pics.

Help Support CattleToday:

blackcowz

Reaction score
Well, the first two are a steer and a heifer that are out of a different bull than the one posted. Both LimFlex. The third calf is a bull prospect and, dare I say it, the picture doesn't do him justice. I can't wait to get a blocked out/set up picture of him this fall at weaning. He's lookin good. The last two are of my very first Limousin bull! I own half of him and Dad has the other half. Really like him, and we can't wait to see his calves hit the ground.

537Profile.jpg

4124Profile.jpg

3308threefourths.jpg

bullprofile.jpg

bullbehind.jpg

I like your bull calf a lot. Please post some pics of him all tricked out. He's a brute, buddy.

Good calves Blackcowz. Am i seeing some little horn buttons?? What is the breeding on the bull if you don't mind. Looks like that Limi, Angus cross has worked well for you. But i kinda thought that it might. Looks like a dandy bull.

Little bull is doing good another month or so will tell us more, i would say he is a prospect for sure.I like the big bull alot in the first picture, not quite as much in the walking away picture.

Ok went and looked at his at his breeding. Running Creek breeds some good cattle. Should be well adapted for your part of the country.

Well, that's our hope. He wasn't fed too "hot", and I believe he was not receiving any grain, but don't quote me on that one. In any case, he came out of the trailer in good shape and ripped with muscle. Since he started breeding cows, I can't notice any change. Boy, am I ever glad we found the Limousin breed. :nod:

Would not cost you much to get a DNA profile done on him. Think its about $70.00 for carcass traits like tendernes marbling and the rest they do.

blackcowz said:
Wow, thank you all. 3Way, we really are proud of that little bull. He is an April 13th and one of our better growing calves. RBB, did you mean the little or big bull? I would have to check on the little one, but I posted the big bull's pedigree and EPD numbers.
http://www.nalf.org/find_a_pedigree/animal_info.html?regisno=1888946&reg_prefix=NPM[

Nice....keep an eye on your calves outa the bull u have....some of those Mag Kaboom offspring have had problems with screw claw

I like you heifer & big bull (especially the profile pic).
Your young bull is really growthy & full of meat, but I think he has too much slope to his hip & too much shoulder, and a bit fine boned for his thickness.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":d1qwshz8 said:
I like you heifer & big bull (especially the profile pic).
Your young bull is really growthy & full of meat, but I think he has too much slope to his hip & too much shoulder, and a bit fine boned for his thickness.

Thanks for the honesty.