FINALLY! A nice sunny day!

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleMan1920

Reaction score
I thought the horrible weather would never end, non stop rain, freezing temps, you name it. Today however is perfect and our new calves and mommas are taking advantage.

Don't get too optimistic. This is a short reprieve.

Do you have a drone? I am a tight wad but I would love to snoop around the countryside with a drone.

Bright Raven said:

Do you have a drone? I am a tight wad but I would love to snoop around the countryside with a drone.

Yes, that was shot in 4K video.

************* said:
Bright Raven said:

That is cool. Calves look good. They deserve a reprieve. I just was outside. This may sound crazy but the cows are HOT!!!!

Bright Raven said:
************* said:
Bright Raven said:

That is cool. Calves look good. They deserve a reprieve. I just was outside. This may sound crazy but the cows are HOT!!!!

Yup, bulls were breathing a bit heavy today. 40 degree temperature swings seem a little rough on them

I'm positive, would you like the video? It was mid 60's here today, she was enjoying it while it lasts. With that said, I have seen them sleeping in the fields before, and they look like something is wrong, I get worked up, and then they pop up, as if to say "you rang?" LOL!

Latest posts