Fights

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Anyone into the ultimate fighter and Tap out?
I find myself glued to the tv watching them all.What is it that makes ya like to see a man whup another man's a$$? Or am I the only werid one. My wife asked me why I liked to see men get beat up,and now i'm wondering the same thing.

Cal

My wife and I have been watching them some. Randy Couture owns some land around here and my wife got to meet him in town a couple days ago. He told her he lost his fight that's coming up on pay per view.

I have often wondered the same thing, Cal. That sort of stuff does not interest me at all, but It apparently does interest a lot of folks.

Go figger...........

Brute 23":mo7h6df5 said:
I watch it. It amazes me that people would sign up for that kind of punishment. I am not one that can knock some one out for a couple bucks. When they show the replay you can watch the peoples bodies just go limp after a blow.

Yep nothing fake about it. Least if it is there really good actors.
Can't figure out how they hug a guy after they just got the crap beat out of him.
If I beat on somebody like they do each other It's cause I'm trying to kill him.
And I ain't even thinking of given him a hug when I finish.
Course after the first 2 seconds in the cage with any of those fellers I'd be finished and not able to hug their neck even if I wanted to. :nod: :nod:

Cal

It's sport.
I'm sort of tone deaf and don't enjoy music like a lot of other people do. They can't explain it to me.
Same with this sport. You either understand or you don't.
On the other hand, I can't understand why people play football in cold weather. Much less sit in the cold to watch it.

Calman":21sxdgob said:
Anyone into the ultimate fighter and Tap out?
I find myself glued to the tv watching them all.What is it that makes ya like to see a man whup another man's a$$? Or am I the only werid one. My wife asked me why I liked to see men get beat up,and now i'm wondering the same thing.

Cal

Im addicted to it. I cant explain it really.

I'm hooked on them too. I can't get enough of them. I'm glad the Ultimate Fighter is back on. I got hooked on MMA when Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonner beat the crap out of each other on the first Ultimate Fighter. Its exciting watching 2 people go at it and see who the better fighter is... can't really explain it.

SkinMan":flhrpkkz said:
I'm hooked on them too. I can't get enough of them. I'm glad the Ultimate Fighter is back on. I got hooked on MMA when Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonner beat the crap out of each other on the first Ultimate Fighter. Its exciting watching 2 people go at it and see who the better fighter is... can't really explain it.

I hear ya on that. I was watching it back when Tank abbot and Gracy were at the top of the game.

I don't critisize anyone for liking to watch it but it's not for me. I have coached wrestling and was always a boxing fan but the cage fighting reminds me too much of some bad a$$whippins I have seen and even been involved with(on both ends) for it to be entertaining for me.

The older I get the less violence appeals to me...................now if I could just outgrow my temper I would be dam near perfect :oops:

Which gracy? I think it the grandson now.. 20 years ago the Gracy's (father and son) were bad. this latest must be grandson or much younger brother...Either way they are some tough son of guns...I like to watch , wife does not like though...