FFA classroom or trophy room?

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score

My daughter is setting the FFA room up for a meeting before school tomorrow. I just thought I'd post a picture of the classroom. I've always thought it was pretty neat.

Very nice classroom. It does look like a trophy room. I know the students like it. Is this Telfair County High School?
A new K-12 school is in the planning stages for our county. I have mixed feelings about it. We have just recently built a new elementary and middle school. This seems like a waste of taxpayers money. Our superintendent has resigned so maybe this will not come to pass. We do need a new high school.

Nice classroom. Reminds me of my outdoor club classroom in high school. Under certain conditions we could even bring guns to the class and no one ever killed anyone.

Mrs . Williamsv it's the Dodge county high school. We met there tonight for our young farmers dinner. We're blessed to have such a great teacher and person for Dodge Co. FFA. And he's also our young farmers leader.

It has been years since I went to a meeting at Dodge County High School. I bet that is a new building. Dodge has some good schools from what I have heard and seen from their test scores.

Yes it's a new building, but it's walking distance from the old school. The Junior High School is in the old high school building.

Latest posts