Few Branding Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
While I was downloading hay pictures tonight I came across a couple of branding pictures Grandma had taken...We had such a good crew- that about all I needed to do was keep track of numbers- and keep the ones we DNA tested straight...

Here Pidge is handling the job while Grandpa trys to look busy on the phone...
CarlaRiccisWedding095.jpg

Good crew of kids, friends and neighbors....Chezney is busy on the pickup barking out orders....
CarlaRiccisWedding097.jpg

Grandkids on a Japanese Quarter Horse ....
CarlaRiccisWedding096.jpg

My 88 year old uncle rides herd on the two littlest hellions...This is the first year we convinced him he didn't have to be in there working cows/calves...
CarlaRiccisWedding098-1.jpg

Pretty well tells you Grandma's priorities- hardly and pictures of the working crew or the cattle-- but every picture she took has a Garndkid in it... ;-)

But she only got to take a couple of pics because we kept her busy giving shots....

alacattleman":2yaej4wf said:
bet its hard for your uncle to let go,,, cute little girls

Thanks-- Yep he loves cattle- and its hard to keep him from getting right in the middle of things..But this year they found an enlargement of part of his heart- and put him on bloodthinner- so he decided he wouldn't take the chance of getting knocked down, kicked or something...