fertilizer values

Help Support CattleToday:

we dont put down any fertilizer that contains nitrogen unless we are going to have a light rain. i realize in some parts of the country that probably cant happen but in Maine we usually dont have to wait long

dieselbeef":1zoffjkn said:
ok so heres another one for ya...

since its dry as a desert here ..liquid fert or dry fert.. no rain in sght.....everything else being equal which one

I use NutriSphere whenever I put out nitrogen. IMO, its cheap insurance.

[/quote]I use NutriSphere whenever I put out nitrogen. IMO, its cheap insurance.[/quote]
ive never heard of it. on the website it doesnt look like it is available in Maine.

I was a little doubtful when it first came out but after seeing how it did during a drought I was pretty well sold. If you get a chance to use it don't be scared because it really seems to help.

Jogeephus":sg57ysty said:
I was a little doubtful when it first came out but after seeing how it did during a drought I was pretty well sold. If you get a chance to use it don't be scared because it really seems to help.

Is it for urea.

hurleyjd":30k1nnp2 said:
Jogeephus":30k1nnp2 said:

Is it for urea.

That's what I use it on.

Latest posts