Fertilizer prices??

Help Support CattleToday:

In my opinion it violates one of the basic tennnts of personal security to put your location on any web forum.
One never knows who is lurking behind the scenes or their motivation.

In my opinion it violates one of the basic tennnts of personal security to put your location on any web forum.
You could be right but I'm not willing to live with that much paranoia.

You could be right but I'm not willing to live with that much paranoia.
I'm so scared I use my own name, tell where I work, where i live, and my side jobs. Tell you when and where I travel when working. If you want to know more come see me but come for the right reasons. Things might go bad fast if its for the wrong reasons.

This county is bigger than the state of Delaware and I am willing to bet there is more than one Dave living here. Good luck finding me.

I'm so scared I use my own name, tell where I work, where i live, and my side jobs. Tell you when and where I travel when working. If you want to know more come see me but come for the right reasons. Things might go bad fast if its for the wrong reasons.
I am waiting for you to come and sample my coffee first......

Even posted a picture of yourself.

If anybody wants to know what Kenny looks like, every time I see a picture of this guy (reminds me of Kenny), Kenny around the same age, looked a lot like him, beard and all. I have know Kenny many years.

MCGREGOR_CONOR_L.png

Last edited:
I work for a large seed/chemical/fertilizer retailer. Fertilizer price quotes are only good for 4 days. Last Friday everything took a pretty good jump. Right now we have more contracts for fertilizer than we sold all last year if that tells you anything.

Is everyone still going to fertilize this year?
Was at a sale this weekend and heard there were some that are skipping b/c of prices.
We are not skipping but it sure hurts the checkbook.

- For corn and beans P&K - - none if you are above the ppm "critical value" set by university.
- For corn N - - there are excel calculators that graph out max economic return based on yield and $/bu and an assumption of rain...
- For hay - - need to understand your OH costs since most costs are fixed regardless of the yield. I tried to make my own N calculator. Before the recent price increases - - it looked like I needed to provide enough N for 3 to 4 tons per acre, if it rains...
- For pasture - - buy poly wire.

Latest posts