Fergueson protesters upset they have not been paid

Help Support CattleToday:

Didn't open the link but saw somewhere yesterday that a lot of them were just people off the street hired by ACORN to come to Ferguson and protest.

Well, my opinion of those protesters went up a few notches. It never would have occurred to me that any of them were willing to perform a service in exchange for payment if I hadn't have heard this. Maybe there is still hope. :mrgreen:

cow pollinater":limcrf7y said:
Well, my opinion of those protesters went up a few notches. It never would have occurred to me that any of them were willing to perform a service in exchange for payment if I hadn't have heard this. Maybe there is still hope. :mrgreen:

Some of those "service ladies" have been in business since they were 12.

Seems like whoever organized this should be brought up on charges of treason and made to pay for the damages then lined up and shot. Less of course they are on the dole in which case just shoot them and be done with them.

Jogeephus":3pqqmd37 said:
Seems like whoever organized this should be brought up on charges of treason and made to pay for the damages then lined up and shot. Less of course they are on the dole in which case just shoot them and be done with them.
If anyone in charge has a set of stones they're willing to use, this is exactly what should happen. I won't hold my breath.

When I read stuff like this, I wonder what the heck is going on in this country.
We have no checks and balances anymore.

highgrit":2o6aoesk said:
When I read stuff like this, I wonder what the heck is going on in this country.
We have no checks and balances anymore.

Only what the media tells folks. The court of public opinion..and let's face it, that's easily controlled with free bread and 'entertainment'.

Latest posts