Fencing Problem

Help Support CattleToday:

Well that's not too far. Oh yeah I'm used to trips around 100 miles being a fast trip and anything over 300 miles as a day trip. :lol2:
If you ever head down there let me know.

I don't have any answers, but I'm sure sorry to hear you're going through this, Tom. Good people don't deserve such things. I've been very lucky with neighbors over the years and have never had to deal with such things.

well it goes to show theres butt heads everywhere. my main words of wisdom dont let it whip your....."donkey" to use a nice word. LOL get your property surveyed if not already. establish your lines [that will be the battle] document when the pond was done, so that time doest slip by and she claims that section of land . give her legal notice that intent to build fence, fill in holes etc...get a lawyer , check out state codes,county codes. about permits etc.. know the law... keep a legal folder handy always. have a baby sitter with you when your on that section of land incase anything is said or done that way you have some one to back you up in court ... main thing is document document... still going thur some land crap. waiting on the paper work to be signned. maybe talk to DNR about the pond/skeeter issue throwing beer cans over the fence it littering.. take pics document... good luck...do your research.dates time, laws
brownmule

Latest posts