Fencing 101..(For Misty in particular.)

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
I apologize to Jersey Lily for stepping on her post on the rainy day project. (Great job)

Now, to answer your question Misty.

I forgot to mention, in addition to the 59.99 fee, there will also be an internship of 11 months and 29 days on my farm.
During which, you will get hands-on training. :mrgreen:

warpaint":3b5xwwtv said:
I apologize to Jersey Lily for stepping on her post on the rainy day project. (Great job)

I forgot to mention, in addition to the 59.99 fee, there will also be an internship of 11 months and 29 days on my farm.

I hope your real good at ducking and dodging, every time i mention Moonlite i hear the shots being fired at me from the frozen north. Not to worry, she's a bad shot.

warpaint":3pr96f0k said:

Couple of questions before I send credit card number. Is this a paid internship? Is that half witted twin brother of yours going to be hanging around? Can your wife and I sit on porch and drink beers and make smart aleck comments about you as you work on hunny do list? :D

curtis":3pr96f0k said:
I hope your real good at ducking and dodging, every time i mention Moonlite i hear the shots being fired at me from the frozen north. Not to worry, she's a bad shot.

I've been practising, call your insurance agent.

Misty
I am not like the rest of these guys trying to get something for nothing or in this case charging you for for your own labor
I have been known to drive several 100 miles and bring the fencing supplies and tools to do the job and put the fence up and all I ask in return a good warm meal, a dry place to sleep,and reimbursement for my fuel and expenses
so don't worry hon we all aren't bad and out to get ya as some on here besides you must be a real angel because you put up with ANGRIE
but I sure as HE77 ain't coming up there this time of yr we would have to wait till summer

AC

Angus Cowman":16u5ieyj said:
but I sure as HE77 ain't coming up there this time of yr we would have to wait till summer

AC
Isn;t it hard to predict which 3-4 days of the year summer will be up there.

dun":20nn1wdc said:
Angus Cowman":20nn1wdc said:

AC
Isn;t it hard to predict which 3-4 days of the year summer will be up there.
LMAO
well Dun they have got it down to which week it will be in within a 2 week period

MistyMorning":khm16ms3 said:
Couple of questions before I send credit card number. Is this a paid internship? Is that half witted twin brother of yours going to be hanging around? Can your wife and I sit on porch and drink beers and make smart aleck comments about you as you work on hunny do list? :D
In this exclusive internet offer, if you submit your credit card information within the next 20 minutes* his half wit brother will be mixing and serving you and Mrs.Paint margaritas and assorted snacks while you sit on the porch and make smart aleck comments about Paint while he "teaches"! :nod:

*offer indefinate....

angie":33xzvbal said:
MistyMorning":33xzvbal said:
In this exclusive internet offer, if you submit your credit card information within the next 20 minutes* his half wit brother will be mixing and serving you and Mrs.Paint margaritas and assorted snacks while you sit on the porch and make smart aleck comments about Paint while he "teaches"! :nod:

*offer indefinate....

Ha!
Alot you know. Mrs. Paint don't drink margaritas! :nod:

Latest posts