Fence tester

Help Support CattleToday:

kickinbull

Reaction score
A friend gave this to me. He built it. I like the lights brightness. No question "did it flash." Hahaha.

I just used a blade of grass. Start long and move it over the wire till you feel a tingle. In good insulated shoes/boots, bare hand, not a problem.

Ultimate test is to drink plenty of liquids, go out and do a REAL test on the fence. :cry2: Lights flashing or volt reading do little for me anymore. I want to know the joules and chase shorts.

Ebenezer":2bi6d698 said:
Ultimate test is to drink plenty of liquids, go out and do a REAL test on the fence. :cry2: Lights flashing or volt reading do little for me anymore. I want to know the joules and chase shorts.

LMAO on that one. I did it one time. Dog kept hitting my tires. Had an elect. fence nearby. Ran a line over and no-mo-prob-o-lem. Would have given my left ..... to have that on camera.

If he was one of those that liked to really sling that leg up....like they knew what they were doing, it probably knocked him over on his back. Hilarious. Dogs aren't supposed to be loose anyway.....county ordinance.

Latest posts