Female Compassion

Help Support CattleToday:

show steer up":3o7b3qy0 said:
show steer up":3o7b3qy0 said:
rusty":3o7b3qy0 said:
I guess his name was Matt and when the tide comes up it would be Bob.
:lol2: :nod:

but before we let him Sal...........oops, Sail away

Chrisy will avitar him :D

Its the only cimpassionate thing to do

Na, no can do there's copywrite on him.

Now the rest of the story:

I know the guy on the beach, "Sandy" or whatever his name is today. You see, I don't really know what his real name is. It all started a few days ago; I was hiking down by a local quarry when I met him. He said his name was "Rocky". He said he was stuck down there and asked if I would help him back to town. So I started carrying him out but soon tired and I set him down on some abandoned railroad tracks and went to get the car. When I got back he said he was just holding down the railroad ties and his name was "Spike".

He said he didn't have a place to stay but he usually just slept out under the stars so I let him sleep in a pile of leaves I had raked up earlier that day. Of course as soon as I put him down in the leaf pile he said his name was "Russel". Waking up the next morning I noticed it had rained and worried about my new friend but he was nowhere to be found. Figuring he left, I went out to get the mail and there he was in my mailbox! He said his name was "Bill", I took him inside and left him in the bathroom to clean up a bit and he said his name was "John". I then put him on the kitchen countertop while I made breakfast and he said his name was "Herb". I soon needed more space to prepare breakfast so I just hung him on the wall and he then said his name was "Art".

I had plans that day to go to the amusement park so I took him along. The first ride we went on was the roller coaster, then his name became "Ralph". By the time he got cleanup up again we were ready for a bite to eat. They were bar-b-queing and we both agreed that sounded good. He jumped right into the pit and shouted "look at me! My name is 'Bernie'". Showoff. He finally climbed out of the fire and sat on top of the grill and said his name was "Frank". I was quickly tiring of this guy so I took him down to the ocean and threw him overboard and he said his name was "Bob". But as luck would have it the tide was going out and soon only half of him was in the water and he said his name was "Doc". As I walked away the tide had gone completely out when I heard him say to some women that came along "My name is "Sandy"...

Yea, I know... I have too much time on my hands.