FEMA workers

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
im just waiting for one to lay one of those green vest down,,, im gonna strap it on and collect me a check............................their putting one on every tom, dick and yahoo in the country here, some that would'nt work in a pie factory making $20.00 bucks a hour

ALACOWMAN":1hsgf5jq said:
im just waiting for one to lay one of those green vest down,,, im gonna strap it on and collect me a check............................their putting one on every tom, dick and yahoo in the country here, some that would'nt work in a pie factory making $20.00 bucks a hour

They were everywhere here after Rita, had a couple of yankee's walk up the drive and ask if the Mrs. and I needed any ensure. I said ensure what, they replied the drink for the elderly. I don't think they liked my response. I ask how did ya'll get here, they said we drove in on that trail, I said what trail. They then pointed at the county road, I fell out and said that is the main road the school bus and mail carrier runs. They had never seen a dirt road before, I wonder where they find some of these people.

well i know where they found a couple here, either the liquor store or at home in the recliner :cowboy: dam this Goverment is gonna give somebody somthing if they need it or not,,, just like the checks issued for freezer goods lost during the power outage,,,, chitlins dont keep that long

ALACOWMAN":12138tki said:
long as it aint a dam polan, i just soon gnaw em into with my teeth... take less energy than trying to start one :cowboy:

Thats where your messing up, they are not made to run, you use them like a short crosscut.
Got to read the instructions they just look like a chainsaw.

Alacowman, have you called the Homeland Security office yet to set an appointment with them to get them to help you set up an emergency management plan for your business? I'm thinking of calling them myself cause I have a few questions but the main one is I want to find out what exactly the government thinks it knows about business.

Jogeephus":g8x7x94a said:
Alacowman, have you called the Homeland Security office yet to set an appointment with them to get them to help you set up an emergency management plan for your business? I'm thinking of calling them myself cause I have a few questions but the main one is I want to find out what exactly the government thinks it knows about business.

Yea it is kind of hard to take advice from a bunch that is broke and dont know it. :)

I've seen people lose their house in a disaster and couldn't get help. Then I saw people come from neighboring towns show up and load up on all the freebies they could get.

ALACOWMAN":rrujfjaa said:
well i know where they found a couple here, either the liquor store or at home in the recliner :cowboy: dam this Goverment is gonna give somebody somthing if they need it or not,,, just like the checks issued for freezer goods lost during the power outage,,,, chitlins dont keep that long
I guess that makes me a good prospect then Alacowman.I enjoy my recliner and have been known to go to the liquor store every now and then. :) :)

Cal

Calman":3kk75fp7 said:
ALACOWMAN":3kk75fp7 said:
I guess that makes me a good prospect then Alacowman.I enjoy my recliner and have been known to go to the liquor store every now and then. :) :)

Cal
doubt they would find you sitting in it during the middle of the day :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":x4u1p8vv said:
http://www.sandmountainreporter.com/news/state_news/article_8a42a292-907c-11e0-91d9-001cc4c002e0.html ALfa dropping policies after storms,, bet this hurts them in the long run,, on new customers .. dropped folks that have be with them over 40 years
Some insurance company triend to drop residents where my mom lived in LIberal, ks. State came in and told they couldn't drop their customers. So the insurance company did the next best thing....raised the deductable to $2000. . Guess they got tired of replacing roofs that year, hazzards of insuring folks that live in tornado alley! ( only replaced 3 times in one summer)
Valerie

vclavin":1vifwsr3 said:
ALACOWMAN":1vifwsr3 said:
http://www.sandmountainreporter.com/news/state_news/article_8a42a292-907c-11e0-91d9-001cc4c002e0.html ALfa dropping policies after storms,, bet this hurts them in the long run,, on new customers .. dropped folks that have be with them over 40 years
Some insurance company triend to drop residents where my mom lived in LIberal, ks. State came in and told they couldn't drop their customers. So the insurance company did the next best thing....raised the deductable to $2000. . Guess they got tired of replacing roofs that year, hazzards of insuring folks that live in tornado alley! ( only replaced 3 times in one summer)
Valerie
Valerie,
Liberal, Kansas is a very nice and clean little town. Kathy and I spent a nite in a local motel there about ten years ago on our way to Perrington, Texas.

ALACOWMAN":2cozk1cj said:

Find Every Mexican Available

Latest posts