Felony in Florida

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Not sure how many states this applies to.

I am watching Cops. I know. I'm a dunderhead. Anyway.. They bust these two guys for cocaine, powder. Cops said regardless of amount, possession of coke is a felony.

Man, that's a lot of rent we are paying.

Not saying doing coke is good. Seen what it can do. But,, darn....

I once had an episode of cops on in the background while I was bottling a batch of homemade beer and they had arrested some homebrewer in another state and were busy telling the tv audience all about how dangerous homemade beer is and that's why it's a felony and showing off his evil brewing equipment... I admit it should be a crime to brew on that guys crappy equipment but that's more about me being a beer snob than safety.

CP, in Georgia wine and beer making were still illegal till the mid eighties. Untaxed beverages will make you go blind.

TennesseeTuxedo":36ximat7 said:
I heard about something else that supposedly will make ya go blind but it's largely unregulated.

Hair on your knuckles?

TennesseeTuxedo":1xa9hp8q said:
I heard about something else that supposedly will make ya go blind but it's largely unregulated.
It will also make your cellphone touchpad become unresponsive to the fingers on the hand used for that......... :lol:

Alan":dirkig3s said:
TennesseeTuxedo":dirkig3s said:

Hair on your knuckles?
I thought that was hair on your palm!

Jogeephus":18zhcqx7 said:
CP, in Georgia wine and beer making were still illegal till the mid eighties. Untaxed beverages will make you go blind.

I thought it was something else that would make you go blind. I did it until I needed glasses and then I stopped.

greybeard":3n2ec0c5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3n2ec0c5 said:
It will also make your cellphone touchpad become unresponsive to the fingers on the hand used for that......... :lol:

Being unregulated might explain why the supreme court stepped in and is now encouraging it to be a team effort as long as its the same team.

Latest posts