Feels like fall

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
It is 39 degrees this morning. It feels like fall has arrived. I need to go change the irrigation but the thought of sticking my arm in the water up to the elbow is not appealing this morning. I think I will wait until the sun gets up over the horizon.

Dave":shgkaryd said:
It is 39 degrees this morning. It feels like fall has arrived. I need to go change the irrigation but the thought of sticking my arm in the water up to the elbow is not appealing this morning. I think I will wait until the sun gets up over the horizon.

I will trade you the 39 degrees for HE.. DEGREES FAHRENHEIT :D

We finally got all this rain and I've burned no brush. I haven't plowed or planted and now it is so wet I'd bury up trying to plow. Missed opportunity all the way around with no one to blame but me. It would have been really good to get seed in the ground.

Dave":3s14d5ry said:
I shut my lines off for a couple hours and change a bit later in the day when it's cold out!

Latest posts