Feels like Autumn in July

Help Support CattleToday:

herofan

Reaction score
For the past several days, it's been in the low 70s during the day, and 50s at night, which is very cool for KY in July. The last two days, it has drizzled rain all day; we've gotten 4 tenths from it so far.

Our local weatherman says we were close to setting a record for coolest temps in July in my neck of KY. It actually does feel like October; I'm going to start carving jack-o-lanterns if this keeps up.

It was so nice and cool here 2 days ago I was looking for a football game on tv. It's gone now and we are back to HOT!

Feeling like fall here too. Trees are turning but that is because of lack of rain. Driest May hubby's family has ever recorded. Only got 2.32" of rain.

herofan":pswlpfnl said:
For the past several days, it's been in the low 70s during the day, and 50s at night, which is very cool for KY in July. The last two days, it has drizzled rain all day; we've gotten 4 tenths from it so far.

Our local weatherman says we were close to setting a record for coolest temps in July in my neck of KY. It actually does feel like October; I'm going to start carving jack-o-lanterns if this keeps up.
I can enjoy summer like this. Really dry in our part of KY, rain been going north and south of us. Drizzled all day yesterday here, got .015", at least none of it ran off.

i know im enjoying the cool weather here in texas.our summer has been cooler than past summers.we usually start hitt 100 degreee days in mid june.

Latest posts