Feelings

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":1zmf1mki said:
TexasBred":1zmf1mki said:
Don't worry about it Sky. Those kinds don't want help. They want attention. One of my common comments to dairymen I was consulting for was "What the he// have you got against making money??". It would stop them in their tracks....then we could sit down and talk !!!! Those that wouldn't I politely declined the job and drove off.

No worries.. but if you want to tell me how to make $$ I'm all ears :D You have helped me a great deal with feeds and things that I would have never know had you not mentioned to me.

There is one thing I won't switch up on that CB has tried to convince me till he turns blue in the face and that's the use a pump shotgun. :lol2:
I must have missed all that. You an auto guy or a double barrel guy?

HDRider":1ira3zkn said:
skyhightree1":1ira3zkn said:
TexasBred":1ira3zkn said:
Don't worry about it Sky. Those kinds don't want help. They want attention. One of my common comments to dairymen I was consulting for was "What the he// have you got against making money??". It would stop them in their tracks....then we could sit down and talk !!!! Those that wouldn't I politely declined the job and drove off.

No worries.. but if you want to tell me how to make $$ I'm all ears :D You have helped me a great deal with feeds and things that I would have never know had you not mentioned to me.

There is one thing I won't switch up on that CB has tried to convince me till he turns blue in the face and that's the use a pump shotgun. :lol2:

Auto... :lol2: What about you?

super-black-eagle-ii-shotgun.png

&

14554719_2.jpg

I am getting a

223862_01_mossberg_model_695_bolt_action_640.jpg

My dad has four

9514061_1.jpg

Sky,
I just got caught up on this thread. With all the respect in the world, I didn't think her response to your unsolicited advice was out of line, but your response to her reply was.

Rafter S":3fkvzh1e said:
Sky,
With all the respect in the world, I didn't think her response to your unsolicited advice was out of line, but your response to her reply was.
I keep missing stuff. I thought you's just on a rant Sky. I wasn't calling anyone an ungrateful ignoramus.

Rafter S":25p3rpk0 said:
Sky,
I just got caught up on this thread. With all the respect in the world, I didn't think her response to your unsolicited advice was out of line, but your response to her reply was.

I can respect your opinion. However, I started this thread so I'm open to anything anyone says... I am not going to pout no matter what's said or say I'm leaving and come back.

HDRider":36kpoupn said:
skyhightree1":36kpoupn said:
TexasBred":36kpoupn said:

When you post here you never know who is going to reply or what will be said. Two things I try to keep in mind and neither one of them was my own thoughts. "This site is mostly entertainment" - Ron. "Sarcasm is so hard to convey over the internet"- Isomade...I think

M-5":15b4bgs3 said:
They had a right because you assumed their goal was yours. You were out of line.

I guess that's sound advice coming from you... You should know all about being " OUT OF LINE" seeing as you were banned from this very site and came back with another similar name there captain ;-)

I was banned for calling a spade a spade. The truth breaks the rules sometimes. You were still out of line jumping on someone for no apparant reason. Just like u comment on every newbie for no location

M-5":l1a64nf0 said:
I was banned for calling a spade a spade. The truth breaks the rules sometimes. You were still out of line jumping on someone for no apparant reason. Just like u comment on every newbie for no location

Just like I answered ones question and was trying to help.. If they provide location when logging in it helps to answer the questions. I was telling that poster about the feed I use had they put location and them being in lets say Switzerland .. I would have known not to suggest the southern states brand feed. If you ask for help it helps one to know where they are so that you can try to give them the best answer possible... My mistake for trying to help.

skyhightree1":3rbvw22u said:
M-5":3rbvw22u said:

Just like I answered ones question and was trying to help.. If they provide location when logging in it helps to answer the questions. I was telling that poster about the feed I use had they put location and them being in lets say Switzerland .. I would have known not to suggest the southern states brand feed. If you ask for help it helps one to know where they are so that you can try to give them the best answer possible... My mistake for trying to help.
.not a problem when trying to help but wording in s demeaning manner does come across wrong . I should know I got banned for it.

highgrit":30aulzcw said:
The typical is coming out.

You have that right to say what you want... Same as I can say that's the pretty typical comment coming out and im sure you have the typical word you would like to use as well. ;-)

I find it pretty funny how many take part in racist posts and brag about when they use the n word but most seem to find that acceptable and you all cant figure out what's wrong with the us... Give me a break...