Feelings

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":35spp175 said:
backhoeboogie":35spp175 said:
melking":35spp175 said:
:2cents: Most people who resort to "leaving" to show us didn't really want help. They wanted someone to agree with them. If everyone who had left had stayed gone we would probably be bored...

I get tickled at the ones who refuse to listen. They state a MAJOR problem of their's. Seems like it is not even a bump in the road and we've dealt with it 100 times. There's almost a cookbook type resolution. You tell them exactly how to fix their problem and they want to argue. They plead with someone else. Someone else offers a solution (their mothod) and the original poster wants to argue with them. So you're right melking; they really didn't want help to begin with. May not even have that problem.
That wasn't the case here. The OP had a question, and instead of helping her figure out her problem Sky started putting her down. Cottage Farm gave her answers that she could actually use and she was very appreciative.
This whole bi+ch session is what is childish Sky. I am sorry. I like you, but you must be having a bad day.

Sky I read that thread and I have to agree with BCG. Cramz asked a reasonable question that deserves a reasonable answer. You got off track with your answer. Not saying it was wrong but it was not the answer that the question addressed.

skyhightree1":2h9mw8qo said:
Notice with all the comments... I never once said... You hurt my feelings you big meanies and im leaving ... then within 24hrs come back... I just wonder where are all these bleeding hearts are at when these racial discussions that are filled with racist nonsense come about ??????? I must say this has provided some great entertainment though. How many pages more do you think could be added?
I actually admire you. You are the only one out of a few here that hasnt jumped in to some of their idiotic arguments.. I'm guessing you're smarter than the few in this group... :tiphat: I would like to take this time to apologize for anything i've said that offended you and hope that some day you'll find that i never meant to offend..

You have to realize there are folks of all ages here. I'm sure some are young and very sincere with their questions. I can see where they could be taken aback with some responses they receive.
There seem to be times others are just looking for a little confrontation. When that urge hits you, just take a long stick and find a hornets nest to poke at.

D's how many times on ct does a person ask a question and someone has a comment or suggests something other than what the op had asked? I'll tell you all day long.

cowgirl8":2veuoftx said:
skyhightree1":2veuoftx said:
Notice with all the comments... I never once said... You hurt my feelings you big meanies and im leaving ... then within 24hrs come back... I just wonder where are all these bleeding hearts are at when these racial discussions that are filled with racist nonsense come about ??????? I must say this has provided some great entertainment though. How many pages more do you think could be added?
I actually admire you. You are the only one out of a few here that hasnt jumped in to some of their idiotic arguments.. I'm guessing you're smarter than the few in this group... :tiphat: I would like to take this time to apologize for anything i've said that offended you and hope that some day you'll find that i never meant to offend..

I ll quote it so SKY can see it, IIRC yall had a falling out and you made his list.

I have no ill feeling toward Sky we have always agreed to disagree on some things but for the most part get along fine on here and in PM's I just thought he crossed the line on that one and said what I thought. no Malice, no anger. There are people that come here for help and have questions that some could deem simple and stupid. Everyone experience is different.

m5 i have no I'll will towards anyone and can appreciate what you said. things can get twisted in typing ..however I have no animosity towards anyone at all.. even the poster of that thread and wish them the best.

fenceman":1itrnyen said:
There is one thing I won't switch up on that CB has tried to convince me till he turns blue in the face and that's the use a pump shotgun. :lol2:
I must have missed all that. You an auto guy or a double barrel guy?[/quote][/quote]

Looks like my dad's old gun...I think his came from Montgomery Ward....a kicking sob.

skyhightree1":26t9j9qm said:
M-5":26t9j9qm said:
They had a right because you assumed their goal was yours. You were out of line.

I guess that's sound advice coming from you... You should know all about being " OUT OF LINE" seeing as you were banned from this very site and came back with another similar name there captain ;-)

Sky what they're trying to tell you is to use diplomacy. That's the ability to tell them to go to he!! in such a way that they look forward to the trip. I can't do it eitehr.

TB I think that's why we get along so well.. lol

To all who think I was wrong for telling cramz how it is.... kiss my grits .... I just set her straight again...

skyhightree1":3o7sredn said:
TB I think that's why we get along so well.. lol

To all who think I was wrong for telling cramz how it is.... kiss my grits .... I just set her straight again...
I can't even find the thread to read it. Is it still available?? What's the title?

Went back read Sky's original posts. Ok maybe a little harsh, but the man apologized if misconstrued.
Have we gotten to point that apology means nothing, accept apology, even if responses were taken in
wrong vein. If You are truly perfect then have @ bashing, o/w accept apology and move on, do expect same
when my turn !!!

Have we gotten to point that apology means nothing, accept apology, even if responses were taken in
wrong vein. If You are truly perfect then have @ bashing, o/w accept apology and move on, do expect same
With all due respect, I don't believe anymore has been said since he apologized.

HDRider":1azoybfz said:
Rafter S":1azoybfz said:
Sky,
With all the respect in the world, I didn't think her response to your unsolicited advice was out of line, but your response to her reply was.
I keep missing stuff. I thought you's just on a rant Sky. I wasn't calling anyone an ungrateful ignoramus.

I keep missing stuff too.

One thing I've learned, is sometimes it's better to just skip over a post and ignore it, because your reply won't be appreciated.

For instance my response to the gal a while back who wanted to keep a full grown Charolais heifer as a pet :hide: :hide: :hide: However, if my reply challenged her to consider potential consequences of that situation, it will be worth it so someone does not get hurt :idea:

So be forewarned, I may continue to reply to posts with no sugar coating added :p :p :p