feel like a Texan

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":8tuin0rr said:
we've been seeing more egrets up here,, the last few years... used to not see em, til around central Ala

Those egrets remind me of when some Dallas developers decided building high dollar houses in an egret nesting area would be a good idea. Those buyers are till trying to get rid of them birds and they can't move because they can't find buyers.

Feral hogs! They are the bad guys.

Rattlesnakes, copperheads, egrets, armadillos, coyotes, wives - I can tolerate. Hogs gotta go.

slick4591":1nfg1tn5 said:
ALACOWMAN":1nfg1tn5 said:
we've been seeing more egrets up here,, the last few years... used to not see em, til around central Ala

Those egrets remind me of when some Dallas developers decided building high dollar houses in an egret nesting area would be a good idea. Those buyers are till trying to get rid of them birds and they can't move because they can't find buyers.
Slick were those the ones they kept showing on DFW TV stations?? Treees full of birds and streets full of shyt. :lol: :lol:

No, these were in an affluent area of North Dallas. Developers took out a few trees and built half millions dollar homes around the trees that were left. They were warned that the egrets migrated there but they were just too smart to listen.

backhoeboogie":u67m1pp0 said:
Feral hogs! They are the bad guys.

Rattlesnakes, copperheads, egrets, armadillos, coyotes, wives - I can tolerate. Hogs gotta go.

Boogie you are a much more tolerant fellow than I am....
I would be subject to shooting most of the above list right now...
but for some reason I am in a foul mood the last couple of days....

didn't help much that the puppy woke me at 4 am to go out and then she went out and just stood on the porch looking at me like I had woke her up.....

Latest posts