Feeding tractor

Help Support CattleToday:

I feed with a mfwd tractor all winter and I bet its in 4x4 99% of the winter. In the land of 20 feet of snow a 2wd tractor is about useless from November thru May.

Bigfoot said:
I feed 450 plus rolls a year with an 8n Ford.

I kind of like those old gas tractors makes me feel like a boy again out with my dad.

Do you use one of those tow-behind hay unrollers? Been thinking about one and hearing the same claim - can feed with your four-wheeler and not leave ruts.

dave_shelby said:
Bigfoot said:

I kind of like those old gas tractors makes me feel like a boy again out with my dad.

Do you use one of those tow-behind hay unrollers? Been thinking about one and hearing the same claim - can feed with your four-wheeler and not leave ruts.

Yes. Hilly here. Not sure if chance it with an atv. Flat ground would be no problem.

dave_shelby said:
Bigfoot said:

There are several youtube videos showing these unrollers. I am aware of two manufacturers of these.

Latest posts