Feeding and Fencing

Help Support CattleToday:

Eagleman193

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I was looking to get some insight as to what you do to make your corrals, pens, and feedlots as efficient as possible regarding designs and such. What would look for in someone to build facilities for you? What things would you consider if approached about adding to your facilities or building new ones? What is the greatest obstacle preventing you from wanting to do so?

Also how many of you use mineral feeder/oiler combos? How about protein tubs? Greatest complaint on those? I have designed and sold several of these mineral feeders and feeder oilers take a looksie and tell me what you think and what you would pay. These can hold 3 mineral or protein tubs and feature two oiler bags. Simply move with a hydraulic bale bed and never leave your truck. I really appreciate your input. We own a small 6,000 acre operation in Southwest Kansas. My products and services are designed to be built by cattlemen for cattlemen. Here is my website. www.ralstinwelding.com

I am not trying to sell anything. This was soley to get information. Thanks for the criticism on the website. I will change that. Seemed like the blue didn't show up well on the diamond plate so I highlighted in black.