feed lots

Help Support CattleToday:

Good question.... it will depend on how you define one feedlot. Strictly by location or by ownership. <p>The largest one location feedlot in Canada is in Southern Alberta with a 35,000 head one time capacity. I know there is one in Washington state with 55,000 head one time capacity, but I think Nebraska or Texas or Kansas would have one bigger.<p>Jason Trowbridge<br>Southern Angus Farms<br>Alberta Canada<br>
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

There is a feed lot in central Calif., off of Interstate five<br>that actually has a bill board that tells you the number of<br>cows in the feed lot - they average 750,000 head!<p>
<br>

(User Above)":2d7ihah7 said:
: There is a feed lot in central Calif., off of Interstate five<br>: that actually has a bill board that tells you the number of<br>: cows in the feed lot - they average 750,000 head!<p>HEY ALEX where is the billboard????? I been up and down Interstate 5 and the only relation I seen is the one in Sacramento that tells you how much is the lottery worth!!!!!!! So come and show me the billboard!!!!!
<br>

It is north of harris ranch - near coalinga (sp)<br>on the east side of the five<br>
<br>

Latest posts