feed consumption cow versus horse

Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp":3m7mei44 said:
Ranching is not a 'romance', it is a lifestyle and a way to make a living. There are too darned many things that need to be done. To not do them in the fastest, most efficient way possible is not only counterproductive, it costs money.

Msscamp,

As Ronald Reagan said, "There's something about the outsides of a horse that's good for the insides of a man."

One of my horses was bred and raised here, and my other one was bought unbroke. I taught them everything they know, and they're good to me. They like to see the cows and go places with me. That's kind of special. Can't get that with a 4 wheeler.

I can do fast as well as anybody, but fast isn't always better.
gabby

Whether or not faster is better would depend totally on whether your doing this for a living, or for pleasure, now wouldn't it?

msscamp":3npvygzu said:
Whether or not faster is better would depend totally on whether your doing this for a living, or for pleasure, now wouldn't it?

nope.

msscamp":1v6yjum2 said:
It's a free world and you are entitled to your opinion! Have a wonderful evening! :)

They say princes learn no art truly, save horsemanship. The brave beast is no flatterer. He will throw a prince as soon as his groom.

Look back at our struggle for Freedom,
Trace our history to its source.
You'll find that man's pathway to glory,
Is strewn with the bones of the horse.

gabby":3qcq8w4o said:
msscamp":3qcq8w4o said:
It's a free world and you are entitled to your opinion! Have a wonderful evening! :)

They say princes learn no art truly, save horsemanship. The brave beast is no flatterer. He will throw a prince as soon as his groom.

Look back at our struggle for Freedom,
Trace our history to its source.
You'll find that man's pathway to glory,
Is strewn with the bones of the horse.
May be true, but I think a lot of Henry Ford and the Dodge brothers.

Latest posts