Feed Cart

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
does anyone have one of these? This is at a auction I may go too looks handy and would be less hassle when filling up creep feeders or bunks than multiple trips with the tractor bucket. If anyone has one are they good units or POS?

feed%20cart_zpsjgfbfik0.png

I got one similar to that. I gave 700 for it would not sell it any less than 2 grand today. Its handier than 5 thumbs . I pull it to the mill get 2 ton in it and put it under the barn. Once a week I fill my buckets that I feed the cows for the week and I fill the creep feeder with it.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=95297&p=1193802&hilit=auger+wagon#p1193802

I have one like M5's that's been sittin in the barn for a few years. They work good. The auger will stand straight up or tilt over almost to the ground to where you could fill up sacks from the downspout if you needed too.

Thanks. I will have a friend bid on it for me since hes going for sure. It sure would make life easier having the feed truck come auger it into that cart. I found another one im going to post a pic of at the same sale.

ill Get a pic on the body extender boards I put on it this fall. I used some 16" wide rough cut pine and It will hold at least 5000# buy the looks of it when I had 2 ton put in it 2 weeks ago.

That gravity flow will run 1500 to 2000 on the low end

Yea that gravity flow with auger im thinking going to be around 3500 which im not paying that for it im ok with 1500-2000 over that not so much

Latest posts