Fearless - Netflix

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7

Reaction score
If you're a bull riding fan and have any interest in the Brazilian riders. It's really interesting

we watched some but didn't realise (before we watched it) that it was all about brazilians was a little disappointed with that

I watched the first episode. Not bad. I've had Netflix since there was a Netflix. I think that makes a half a dozen things I've watched on it. Got any more recommendations?

Longmire and Heartland have been two we have enjoyed. Not sure they a making anymore Heartland tho.

edit- It does look like there's a new episode of Heartland.

I love bull riding I am a big fan! I have watched all of the episodes of Fearless and it is really good. I like the fact that you get to know the riders a little better. Do any of you play the fantasy bull riding? I have been playing for years I always feel bad when I pick someone that has been doing really good and then they mess up I feel like I brought them bad luck. I am doing the best right now than I ever have for the second half of the season I am in 46th place. At least until they ride today but it tickled me that I am actually in the top 100!

If you like Netflix try My All American, but have tissue ready.

gizmom

Watched one the other night entitled "Un-Branded". About 4 college boys obtaining, training and conditioning walk mustangs then riding them from the Mexican border in Texas to the Canadian border in Montana...Pretty neat.

Unbranded is good
I have strange taste but The Ranch has some funny parts, but even a little crude and vulgar for me.
I really enjoyed season 1 of Jericho but it was canceled.
The 100 I really like and can't wait for the next season but it's probably not what most on this board would enjoy.

Really about the only time I watch Netflix is when the weather is bad and there aren't baseball or football to watch

gizmom":r2zcbhge said:
I love bull riding I am a big fan! I have watched all of the episodes of Fearless and it is really good. I like the fact that you get to know the riders a little better. Do any of you play the fantasy bull riding? I have been playing for years I always feel bad when I pick someone that has been doing really good and then they mess up I feel like I brought them bad luck. I am doing the best right now than I ever have for the second half of the season I am in 46th place. At least until they ride today but it tickled me that I am actually in the top 100!

If you like Netflix try My All American, but have tissue ready.

gizmom

I'm into fantasy sports but never tried fantasy bull riding.
I really enjoyed what the Brazilian's have done to get here.
From the money to get here, living and travel expenses, the language barrier.
I really admire Adriano. He was one of the first to come over without the support of any other Brazilians. He learned to speak English, won three gold buckles and is a true ambassador to the sport.
I am a fan of all athletes from the riders to the bulls. ( Air Time is incredible )
Rob Smets is an inspiration and hid bull Jeremiah is really good.
One of the few things left in life where people can openly praise the Lord without criticism.
You notice how many thank God .
When every ride could mean death, you make peace with the Lord

I'm on episode 3 now.

1. I really like it
2. I like a little being able to read as fast as the subtitles go
3. We've been pronouncing every one of those boys names wrong

Latest posts